✨50✨

‼️NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS TOWARDS JUNGKOOK OR TAEHYUNG COZ THIS CHP MAY HV SMTHING THAT U MIGHT NOT LIKE ABOUT THEM. I'll CLEARLY DELETE THE COMMENTS IF I FOUND ANY THAT TYPE OF COMMENTS & THIS IS JUST A FIC DON'T TAKE IT SRSLY‼️

___________________

Since Suho has arrived, the arguments between Jungkook and Taehyung have increased a lot. They argue at the smallest things, which none of them are liking.

Suho has been clinging to Taehyung too much. Taehyung being the clingy type himself never noticed it and Jungkook wasn't liking it at all.

Whenever Jungkook wanted to spend time alone with Taehyung like before, Suho used to call him over. So, Taehyung being Jungkook's boyfriend used to take Jungkook with him. There Suho always tried to cling to Taehyung.

It's bothering Jungkook but he isn't saying anything. It's not like Taehyung is not paying attention to Jungkook, he's still paying attention to him but some of his attention is going towards Suho as well (in a friendly way)

Jungkook is annoyed about it. Everytime Suho would be third wheeling them and Taehyung doesn't even says anything about it.

"Baby", Jungkook was brought out of his thoughts by Taehyung.

Jungkook hummed in response.

"Let's go to Suho's house. He just called me and said he bought new video games. Let's go and play! It will help you feel relaxed too", Taehyung excitedly said.

"No I won't go!", Jungkook spoke in annoyance.

"B–but he bought our favourite games, bun", Taehyung spoke hesitantly.

"Then go and play! Why asking me to come!?"

Jungkook is not the type of person to share his problems, so he won't tell Taehyung what's bothering him. He thinks it will only make him look like an insecure person in Taehyung's eyes and he doesn't wants that.

While Taehyung is paying attention to Jungkook as well so he doesn't knows what's making Jungkook angry all of a sudden.

"Baby, what's wro–"

"Just go, Taehyung! I need some time alone", Jungkook groaned in annoyance.

"Are y–you sure? B–baby, you're not being yourself lately. Is there something bothering you?", Taehyung asked nervously. (Again I'm warning, no negative comments towards TaeKook)

I'll be myself once that Su Hoe goes away! Jungkook let out an annoyed sigh.

"Go please, Taehyung!" so I can cry in peace and clear my mind He spoke the next sentence in his mind.

Taehyung came towards him and pecked his forehead causing Jungkook to smile a little.

"I'll be back soon, baby", Taehyung says ruffling Jungkook's hair before leaving.

And after that Jungkook let the tears fall. He was really insecure. Donghyun's and Demi's words kept ringing in his mind.

"HE DOESN'T LOVES YOU! YOU'RE JUST A NOTHING TO HIM!"

"You're just a fling!"

"W–what if I'm really a f–fling?", Jungkook cried.

"N–no I know it. I'm not!", Jungkook croaked out.

"But w–what if he d–doesn't loves me and that Suho takes him a–awa— No! H–he'll not!"

After crying for sometime he decided to go where Taehyung was and speak it out coz it has become suffocating now. He's not liking arguing with Taehyung and hurting him, but he's hurting too.

He picked up his car keys and drove to Suho's house.

💕

Taehyung and Suho were playing the games but Taehyung's focus wasn't really on the game even though it was his favourite game. He's drowned in the thoughts of Jungkook being unusual lately and he's really concerned about it.

Therefore he lost the game again.

I'll talk to him today itself about what is bothering him so much, but he's not ready to talk about it *sighs* I'll take him on date today and try to talk to him, again Taehyung was upset as well.

The door of Suho's house was open as Suho told Taehyung to not lock it. He had his reasons about it.

Suho phone dinged. He let out an annoyed sigh coz he knew who it was.

Boss

Start it now!

Ok sir

"You love Jungkook, right?", Suho asked.

"Umm I d–don't know, Suho. I'm t–trying to figure out as I've never loved someone before", Taehyung replied hesitantly.

He eyed the door of their room opening while Taehyung didn't notice it.

I'm sorry Jungkook and Taehyung. I'm forced to Suho apologized in his mind as he leaned closer to Taehyung's face. Taehyung's eyes widened as he froze.

But before Suho's lips would touch Taehyung's and anything could happen Taehyung was pulled out and a soft hand landed on his face, harshly.

Taehyung felt a stinging pain on his right cheek and his eyes met with a furious yet teary Jungkook.

"I should have known that y–you were playing with me, Kim Taehyung! That's why I wasn't able to trust you! There I was crying for y–you and you were doing this behind my b–back!! I wasn't talking with you so instead of coming after me, you were doing this! I knew that Suho didn't have good intentions but I didn't know that y–you were involved in it all along! And today I witnessed it from my own damn eyes!", Jungkook cried

"It's n–"

"It was always me who said that I love you and I really did even though you did not! I still decided to wait coz you were my one and only true love. I didn't care about my reputation coz I was so in love with y–you!

But I f–fell for y–your games. I really w–was a fling!

But you know what Taehyung? I hate cheaters and that's w–why I h–hate you!

I HATE YOU SO MUCH, KIM TAEHYUNG!", Jungkook said crying as he turned his back and ran from there.

"L–listen to me, Jungko–", Taehyung says crying as he chased after Jungkook but he has already left.

Taehyung turned back for the last time to meet his teary eyes with Suho's guilty eyes

"I didn't expect this from you, Suho", Taehyung went from there, leaving a guilty and crying Suho behind.

I'm sorry I was forced to do it

________

I swear I'll try to end the angst soon till then bear with me😭😭