✨45✨

Yay!!!!!! Butter's supremacy ain't a joke😭🤩💅 let's go for the 5th win fam🤧💖💖💖💜

_______________

It was a new day, Jungkook got ready and was off to work. He was excited coz this time there's no acting cold infront of his now Boyfriend. He feels stress-free. No admiring from afar now, all the hiding games are over now.

He entered the office with a silly smile on his face. The employees felt like fainting when they saw their now so called "cold" boss now smiling foolishly for clearing nothing.

They sighed coz they knew the reason why was he like this.

The TAEHYUNG EFFECT

They thought but felt happy as many supported the "TaeKook" couple coz honestly they look cute and because of that their boss has changed. It's not like their boss has completely became a softie, he's still strict. He's still cold but not that much. He doesn't gets angry at small reasons. Even if he does, just by looking at Taehyung's face his anger vanishes away. Their boss smiles more often, even sometimes like an idiot, blushes when he has skinship with his assistant, voice softens when he's talking to Taehyung which they can't help but find really cute.

The way they hug and kiss each other so lovingly and not minding people staring at them. These are the couple goals.

Majority of people support the "TaeKook" couple except the jealous ones.

Jungkook patiently waited for Taehyung.

The door barged open, revealing Taehyung with a big boxy smile. Taehyung is shifted in Jungkook's cabin as well.

Jungkook hopped like an excited bunny and immediately ran towards his boyfie and hopped in his arms. Taehyung immediately caught his babyboy.

"Be Careful, you'll fall bunny", Taehyung said concerned as Jungkook clutched tightly around his neck, but not that tight that would make Taehyung suffocate.

"I know hyungie you'll catch me if I fall", Jungkook giggled and that made Taehyung's heart flutter as he felt a different kind of comfort and warmth. He felt wanted and loved.

"Yes bunny I'll always be there to catch you bunny", Taehyung chuckled as he buried his face in Jungkook's neck.

He started peppering Jungkook's with butterfly kisses as Jungkook pulled him more closer.

"Your lips feels so nice, Taehyungie", Jungkook spoke as he leaned into the touch. He closed his eyes, feeling butterflies in his stomach, a blush decorated of the boys cheeks.

"Too bad no one could feel it except me", Jungkook spoke proudly.

"Ofcourse, baby", Taehyung smiled as he lifted his head and smashed his lips on Jungkook's.