✨49✨

A few minutes before

Taehyung hurriedly went in Jungkook's cabin as he knew he was late. Jungkook wasn't well so he needed to take care of him, but because of the stupid work he had to leave Jungkook for sometime, which made him feel upset.

He opened the door of Jungkook's cabin only to witness the scene he never wanted to witness.

Jungkook was crying and begging Donghyun to leave him while Donghyun was so close to kiss him.

He rushed there and punched Donghyun with all his strength.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw Taehyung. He felt relieved that Taehyung has come here. Taehyung will save him now.

But Taehyung was punching Donghyun mercilessly. Donghyun was bleeding badly.

Donghyun deserved it.

But Jungkook doesn't wants Donghyun to die as it might drag Taehyung in the scandal and Jungkook clearly doesn't wants Taehyung to be trapped in any problem.

He quickly called the guards as he tried to stop Taehyung, while crying unstoppably.

Taehyung couldn't see Jungkook hurt. It angered him even more.

The guards arrived and pulled Taehyung away from Donghyun.

"NO! LEAVE ME! LET ME KILL HIM!! HOW DARE HE TRY TO HURT MY BABY!!", Taehyung screamed.

Taehyung was getting really angry.

"H–hyung", Jungkook said in a soft tone as he hugged Taehyung to calm him down.

Taehyung immediately hugged him back as his eyes softened hearing Jungkook's sniffles.

"Shh baby, everything is fine. No one will harm you. Hyung is here for you, hmm?", Taehyung said in a very soft and caring tone.

"H–he said h–he'll harm you and take me away f–from you!", Jungkook cried.

Taehyung scooped Jungkook in his arms as he caressed the hair of the crying boy.

"No baby, he won't take you away from me, I won't let him! Now stop crying, baby. He's gone now", Taehyung said in a very very soft tone as he sat on the couch with Jungkook on his lap.

Jungkook buried his face in Taehyung's neck as he inhaled his scent.

"I was s–scared", Jungkook whispered softly.

"I know, b–baby. I'm s–sorry for not coming early", Taehyung said in a broken tone.

"But it's ok now coz he's gone now", Taehyung says pecking the fluffy hair of Jungkook.

"I hate him! I hate him so much!"

"Even I hate him, baby. But just forget About him coz you're already not well and the thought of him will stress you more, my bunny and Hyungie clearly doesn't wants that... I know it's difficult but please try to forget about it", Taehyung says as he caresses Jungkook's back to make him feel better.

"Y–yes I'll try", Jungkook said as he looked up and met with Taehyung's eyes who showed so much worry for him.

He felt loved by Taehyung.

After sometime of Taehyung scooping Jungkook in his arms while whispering sweet nothings in his ear, Jungkook finally calmed down.

"Take me home, Taehyungie. I wanna cuddle you so bad", Jungkook says while looking up at Taehyung.

"Sure, baby", Taehyung replies as they both got up. Taehyung intertwined his hands with Jungkook's.

They both went home.