✨51✨

‼️NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS TOWARDS JUNGKOOK AND TAEHYUNG‼️

Please respect my request & stop commenting negatively towards TaeKook. I've deleted some comments. I really got unmotivated yesterday

__________

Jungkook came home crying as the scene from earlier never left his mind.

"It's true that l-love hurts w-way too much!", He hugged his pillow as he buried his face in the pillow so that his cries won't be heard as it was so loud.

"I h-hate y-you. I h-hate you! I hate you!"

"I'm t-trying B-but I can't coz I love you s-so much, Taehyung", Jungkook cried badly.

He heard a knock on the door of his room. He still didn't move.

After that knock the door opened revealing Taehyung with a red face, bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks with the hand still printed on his cheek.

Jungkook immediately knew, it was Taehyung as he heard sniffles. It was hurting him more and if he sees Taehyung's condition it will only make him cry more so he chose not to look at him.

He felt a hand on his back, which he immediately yanked away hurting himself and Taehyung more.

"I w-won't forgive myself for hurting you, b-baby-"

"Stop calling me b-baby, Taehyung. I don't l-like it. Not anymore!"

These words were enough to break Taehyung's already broken heart. Tears came out again from his eyes as much as he tried to control it.

"Go away! I d-don't want to see your f-face!!", Jungkook shouted again but his voice broke.

"I-It was Suho who tried to kiss me, Jungkook. It just took me off guard and before I could push him, y-you arrived. I s-swear I didn't cheat on y-you!", Taehyung says not unable to control himself from crying.

Jungkook's eyes widened as his breath hitched. Now the realization hit him.

"Y-You're lying, right?", He asked softly.

"D-did you see me leaning and kissing h-him?"

Jungkook shook his head unable to form any sentence as he finally looked up and seeing Taehyung's condition made him cry so badly as guilt and regret rushed up his entire body.

"I don't p-play around, Jungkook. I even stopped f-flirting once y-you became m-my boyfriend. I was clearly very s-serious with you but y-you didn't trust me *sniffles* You were my first kiss, Jungkook. I didn't kiss anyone except y-you. I told y-you many times to tell me if something is bothering y-you. I was planning to take you on a date to refresh your mind and talk about the problem t-that was bothering you so much, but I guess-"

Taehyung was cut off when Jungkook hugged him tightly while crying badly like a baby.

"I'm s-so sorry, baby! I'm s-sorry! I just couldn't see you with someone e-else and that happened! I'm sorry for s-slapping you and h-hurting y-you. Gosh! I feel s-so b-bad"

Taehyung smiled sadly, "Y-You know, Jungkook our relationship a-always lacked trust and n-now communication too. I've t-told you many times t-that w-whenever there is any problem talk to me but y-you never did t-that. Today it was proved t-that you don't trust me.