✨55✨

"I love you, my bunny", Taehyung says while taking Jungkook's hands in his and looking straight at his eyes with seriousness and love only.

Jungkook froze on his place. He felt shivers run down his spine when Taehyung said the words he was dying to hear for so long.

Am I dreaming? Jungkook thought coz he has dreamt multiple times Taehyung confessing to him but it was all a dream.

"D-don't play Taehyungie. I-I get sad", Jungkook spoke softly.

Taehyung felt guilty for making him wait for so long. To the point that the boy can't believe what Taehyung said.

Taehyung still smiled and took Jungkook's hand near his chest where his heart was.

"Can you feel it?", Taehyung asked.

"W-what?", Jungkook asked nervously.

"My heartbeat"

Jungkook nodded. Taehyung's heart was pounding really crazily just like his and maybe even more faster than his.

"Do you know the reason why it's beating so fast?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"It's because of you. You're the reason why it's beating so fast", Taehyung says while holding his hand firmly.

Blood rushed on Jungkook's cheeks as he felt his heart going crazy when he heard what Taehyung said.

"It now beats only for you, my love. You've become the reason of my happiness, baby. You don't how much I missed you when you were not with me. You're the first person who made me feel like this", Taehyung continued.

"At first I thought this feeling was just a small crush but no it was more than that....

It was love", Taehyung says to Jungkook who's tears are rolling down uncontrollably.

Taehyung wiped the tears of his boyfriend with his hands as Jungkook kept on sniffling, trying hard not to sob.

"You made my heart flutter, you made me feel butterflies, you made me feel the best feeling I've ever felt. I'm sorry I'm so late to confess and I'm really guilty about it, baby.

So my love will you become my boyfriend again?", Taehyung asked with his loving gaze towards the younger.

Jungkook nodded unable to form words as his small fists hit Taehyung's chest lightly.

"M-meanie you t-took so long!", Jungkook cried, but this was happy tears.

"I h-hate you for that!!", Jungkook says while crying.

Taehyung cooed at the adorable boy who's nose and cheeks were red from crying and blushing.

"Aww baby but I love you", Taehyung replies, he brought the younger to his chest and hugged him tightly.

"I-I love you too", Jungkook responds as he cried in Taehyung's chest.

Happy tears flowed down Taehyung's eyes too.

Both were lost in their own euphoria. They can't be more happier, they got everything they ever wanted.

After staying in each other's embrace for sometime they leaned forward for a kiss before leaving this place.

The kiss was slow yet passionate and full of love.

Atlast they pulled away and intertwined their hands with each other.

"Let's leave baby", Taehyung speaks as he pecked Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook smiled and nodded.

They entered the car and buckled up their seatbelts. Taehyung's left hand was still intertwined with Jungkook's. The car ride was silent as they both talked a little from time to time.