Chapter 4

The day started again with me being hosed off. I let it happen, ignoring the immense pain that was caused by the water pressure boring into my wounds, basically opening them up internally again. I then dried myself up with a towel, sitting down, and my stomach had started bleeding again. The medic here saw that and she stitched me up, which was painful, but I didn't show that it caused me any pain. I stared ahead letting her do this to me, I'd rather her do this all day, then have to suffer what I would have to suffer today.

"They're ready for you." The medic then said in a Russian accent to me. I looked up at her and sighed but nodded. She put the handcuffs on me and a security guard walked in, put the chains against the handcuffs and pulled me hard, making me fall. I stood up though, cause he wasn't stopping, tears rolling down my cheeks as my feet hurt. I didn't know where I would be going today. Every day would be different. Every single day they brought me to a new place with men that put their mediocre dick in me. I passed by loads of cells, all the men catcalling me, and I let that happen. I didn't respond to it, because that would only get me in trouble. The security guard then brought me to a new room that I didn't know existed. He carried me up on a stage of sorts and he hooked the chains to the ceiling, my arms up and fuck that hurt, but if I showed that it hurt, they'd only make it tighter. This meant that I couldn't sit down, I would have to stand on my open feet and that fucking hurt. I was freezing cold as well, and I looked down and my breathing was intense.

The room was pitch black; I had no idea where I was. After a long time, a spotlight of sorts came onto me and I closed my eyes, as I wasn't used to such a bright light. After a while the spotlight became less intense and my eyes adjusted to the room and my eyes widened in shock.

All the leaders of the United League were sitting on chairs in a half circle, sitting behind a desk, all looking at my body. I looked at every person, secretly hoping that I wouldn't see one face, but when my eyes met the Davids blue, I felt my whole world shattering. Jason Davids was looking at me and there was no remorse in his eyes.

"Julia." Jason stated as he looked at me and I stared at him tears streaming down my face. "I want you to know, that we have permission from your husbands to do this." He said and there was ductape on my mouth so I couldn't say anything, couldn't respond. "Well, technically, they think you're dead, but I'm sure if they knew you were alive, they wouldn't want you anyway." Jason said and he sat up a bit to look at me and my eyes widened at that. "You see, we told them that South Korea took you and your family, killed you and threw you in the Ocean. They think you're dead." He said and I felt my heart breaking. "You're never going to be found. Ever." He said and he stood up to look at me and tears were streaming down my face. Why was he doing this to me? "So, we're going to play their game with you. You're going to stay here for another two years, and then you'll be my wife." He said and my eyes widened in total and utter shock at that. "We'll say it's a coincidence you look a lot like Willow Jefferson and Queen Julia. You're going to be my slave until your last breath."

My husbands wouldn't fall for it, they wouldn't accept it. "And I can hear you thinking, my precious kings won't accept that. Rumour has it that they're getting remarried." He said and my eyes widened at that, my heart beating out of my chest, this wasn't true. This wasn't true. "They're getting remarried to that Heather girl. I heard that they're very happy. That she is exactly what they want now. They want stability." I closed my eyes; this was a new form of torture. "But if they do ever find you, which they can't because according to them you're on the bottom of the ocean, they won't ever love you again. Look at you." He spat at me and the leaders were staring at Jason with the biggest smile ever, they loved it. "I'm sure your precious Trevor would punish you for letting another guy fuck you." He spat at me. "He's rather jealous I've heard." He said and I shook my head as he was walking up the stage. "You're going to spend the rest of your life wishing you hadn't lied to the world about those savages." He said as he ripped the ductape off. "So, tell us, did they take you?" He said and I looked at him and the anger in my body was intense.

"No." I said and I spit in his face. "Your father would be fucking disgusted by you." I said and he had his eyes closed as I had spit in his eyes. He wiped the spit away and he looked at m amused.

"My father supports this." He said amused. "You came in between Lucas and him for a bit, but they then realised a cheap negro whore like you isn't worth it." He said and fuck that hurt. "I'm childhood friends with the kings, do you really think we'll let some mediocre pussy break that up." He said and tears streamed down my face as my feet hurt so much and my arms were so fucking tired. "They didn't even start a war." he said with the biggest smile "After the Hawaii attack, they stopped, realising you're nothing." He said and he grabbed my breast and I backed away. "tutut, Willow."

"Why are you doing this to me?" I stammered looking at him. "What did I ever do to you?"

"You are the reason why the world was in unrest. You are the reason why your parents and your sisters and your precious Jude are dead." My body shivered as he mentioned them. "You are the reason why the whole world was living in fear for weeks" he said and I looked at him with my eyes wide, was it all my fault. "You stated that there was already unrest, but no your lying caused a war."

"I didn't lie." I said my eyes wide and he chuckled.

"It doesn't matter anymore Willow." he said with a huge smile as he massaged my breasts. "You're nothing, you're not even worth our time." He said and tears streamed down my face. "You're a living sex doll, your only function is to be fucked over and over again. Don't' think you're worth anymore." He said and he then opened up his pants, he wouldn't actually do this, would he? We grew up together. "I'm sure William wouldn't mind me fucking you. I'm very curious as to why they thought your pussy was worth a war. Gentlemen, let the fun begin." Jason said and everyone cheered.

I closed my eyes as I felt him against me. I tried to move away but I was stuck.

This was my purpose now.

A.N

So, we semi caught up to where we left things off with the kings. Jason is in Russia and he's there to torment Jules.

Do you think their plan is going to work? What do you think of Jason stating those things to her?

I will post another chapter later today!

Locatlie: The End. (Book 7)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara