Chapter 46

After a while I had calmed down and Trevor had situated himself on his side to hold onto me better. I had my legs in between his, like always, and my arm around him, while my other arm was hooked under my head. My head was resting on my own arm, and his arm was above that and he was playing with a strand of my hair. He wiped the tears from my face as he looked into my eyes, those darned ocean blue eyes.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that Jules. I'm sorry that I didn't find you earlier." He whispered softly as he kept tracing my cheek and I closed my eyes at the feeling, turning my head to be closer to him. "I'm so sorry." He whispered and I nodded slowly as his hand then went down to my waist and he rubbed it softly, making shapes on my back. "I can understand your thoughts that you uttered last night a tad more now." He said and I took a deep breath as he gave me a small smile. "You're so unbelievably strong. I would've offed myself if I had gone through half the shit you've gone through." He said and somehow, like always, Trevor made me laugh and he showed me a huge smile as I hugged him a bit, wanting to get closer.

"I love you Trevor." I sighed dramatically and he sighed immensely dramatically too.

"I know right, I love you too. It's fucking exhausting." He said and I laughed at that. "Everything would've been so much easier if I didn't love you."

"Would it though?" I asked as I leaned back, tracing his chest. "I wouldn't have lied if I didn't love you." I said softly. "You'd be in jail and I'd be somewhere hiding my entire life." I said and a small smile appeared on his face.

"You really think that those countries could keep us in a jail?" He said amused. "We knew exactly in which jail we'd be put and we had people there to get us out."

"Yeah, but then the whole world would know what you did to me and hundreds of girls." I said, looking at his chest, that chest of his was so fucking annoying. "The United States would've taken Locatlie."

"O honey, and I'm sorry for calling you honey. But O Honey." He said amused. "You genuinely think they could take Locatlie? They came with thousands of airplanes and submarines once." He said with a huge smile on his face and I looked at him. "And boats and shit." He added. "On the day of the funerals, and we didn't know until an hour before they arrived here because they did some stupid weird thing with our satelites." He said. "They came from all sides and yet still here we are."

"How?" I asked confused and the biggest smile appeared on his face.

"Well first of all, I'm really good at my job of King of War." He said and I laughed at that and he laughed as well. "Secondly, we destroyed their fleets and ships within minutes. Only about twenty planes managed to infiltrate Locatlie and they did their damage, 150 people died that day." He said and I nodded slowly. "So yeah, we then bombed some of their largest cities, I think Houston." He said and I nodded again at that. "And after that a city per week."

"Tampa." I said with a huge smile and the biggest smile ever appeared on his face.

"Tampa." He confirmed and I smiled as I leaned forward and pressed my lips onto his now, not being able to control myself anymore. He smiled as he accepted my lips onto his and we slowly and sensually made out, his hand that was on my back pushing me closer to his body. I put my hand that was on his chest towards his hair and held onto that tightly. After about two minutes, I let go of his lips, putting my forehead against his.

"I genuinely do love you Trevor, even if it fucks with my mind, I can't live without you." I whispered softly. His breathing was a tad all over the place and his dick was rock hard, but I ignored that.

"I love you too Jules." He whispered as he put a strand of my hair away from my face and held onto my face now. "You're my everything, if not more."

"Annoying." I sighed and he giggled at that and I giggled as well as I pressed my lips onto his and we made out again, this time a tad wilder. I stopped after a while though as I gave him some quick pecks before putting my forehead against his. "I always imagined us kissing, as you know because of Tampa." I said with a huge smile and a small smile appeared on his face. "But the feeling I get with you, I underestimated it, like always." I sighed.

"I'm just really good at what I do Jules. I can't help it." He said and I burst out into laughter sitting up to breath better and he laughed as well as I turned my head to look at him and he looked back at me.

"You are crazy." I sighed as I kept seated like this. "Like genuinely, fucking mental. Bombing a different city every fucking week. Who does that?" I said as I put my arm over his pulled up legs.

"A man whose purpose in life has been taken." He said as he rubbed my back and I nodded as I turned my body around and put my arm around his leg again, leaning against his pulled up knees now. I pulled my knees together and he put his one arm over it, his hand resting on my bum. I looked at his hand going to my bum and then back at him. "Hey, don't blame me, I've missed that magical bum of yours for years ok?" He said and I giggled and nodded as I looked into his eyes and he stared back at me and we both at the same time thought the same thing, so he sat up and I leaned forward as I pressed my lips onto his. After a while I sat on top of him, my legs and arms around him, and he took off my shirt as we continued to wildly make out. He after a while turned us around, me laying on my back and him on top of me as we continued to make out. His hands traced my breasts and we both moaned at his touch.

"Do you mind if I orally pleasure you later?" he said kissing my neck and I giggled as he kissed his way back up.

"All I want right now is you in me. If that means I get orally pleasur-." But I couldn't finish as he had apparently taken off his underwear already and he spread my legs and pressed his lips onto mine. He slowly got into me and fucking hell that felt so fucking good. I put my head back as he kissed my neck and sucked on it fucking hard. He grabbed my hands and he stayed 'in' me, not thrusting at all. He pressed his lips onto mine and we made out.

"You are the most beautiful perfect person in the whole entire world. Do you hear that?" he whispered looking into my eyes. "And you feel so fucking good, fucking hell." He said. "I'm probably going to cum within seconds, just a warning." He said and I bit his underlip as I looked into his eyes.

"We have forever to correct that." I whispered back and the biggest smile ever appeared on his face.

"I love the sound of that." He whispered back. "Forever and always."

A.N

It seems like Trev and Jules are all right again?

But there have been 2a3 vital characters that we haven't seen in a very very very long time. They are going to be a vital part of the upcoming chapters. Which characters are we missing and where could they be?