Chapter 37

"I'm going to freshen up for dinner." I said calmly as we arrived back at the house. For the past about ten hours, we had taken a hike and had an amazing picnic. They had talked a lot about their lives at home and their past, while I listened to their stories. It was interesting to hear some of the golden olden stories as they liked to call it.

I went towards Trevor's private quarters and I took a shower there. I walked into our closet and I grabbed a pair of simple yogapants again and I looked through Trevor's clothes and I found a nice shirt and I put that on and closed the buttons. I put on some simple socks and I put my hair in two inverted braids again and I let out a small breath as my phone rang and I looked at the caller and it was Trevor and I frowned at that and I picked it up.

"Do you have camera's here or something?" I said as I was looking through his drawers and I looked around to see camera's.

"What?" I heard Trevor's voice say amused. "Where are you?"

"In your closet. I am currently wearing your favourite shirt actually. So, I thought you were going to tell me off." I said as I closed a drawer.

"O no, I didn't know." Trevor said amused. "I wanted to tell you that there is a package on the main dining room with your name on it." He said and I frowned at that. "It's the laptops and stuff like that of your father."

"O. Right. Thank you." I said as I then walked out of the closet.

"My shirt huh?" he said and I smiled and rolled my eyes right away.

"Yeah. They're the largest so I don't actually have to wear a pair of actual pants." I said calmly as I walked out of his room. "Hows Argentina?" I asked casually as I walked down the stairs.

"Ruined currently. The president is not giving in so we're currently in a meeting with the 10 leaders." He said calmly and I nodded slowly; they had set up a 'trustgroup' so to speak of the 10 biggest countries, 4 from the United League, 5 of the League of Nations and 1 neutral league country. They represented what the countries in their respective leagues thought.

"Well you're not." I said casually as I walked into the dining room and I saw the huge box on my chair, and I saw that Bob was squished on one side. "You can sit here Bob, I'll sit on Will's seat. It's more comfortable." I said casually as I grabbed the box.

"We currently have a break." Trevor replied casually.

"Because you wanted to call me, or you called me because you have a break?" I said casually as I put the box in the corner and I sat on Wills head of the table and I put my legs over the leaning as I saw everyone staring at me in shock, apart from Simon and Lucas whom were looking at me amused.

"We had a break so I called you, but we are currently extending the break because I'm talking with you." He said and I laughed at that.

"Where are you right now?" I asked as the help came. "A glass of red wine, what's it called?" and Trevor said it and I repeated it. "Thank you." I added and the person bowed.

"In my office." Trevor said. "Why? Are you coming to terrorise Gotar any time soon?" He asked in a casual way, but I just had this feeling his heart was beating out of his chest.

"I'm not sure yet. I don't want you three to be distracted by my awesome presence obviously." I said casually.

"You can distract me any day." He replied and I knew he had that stupid grin on his face. "And I have some people I want to visit with you. Are you on speakerphone?"

"Stop talking dirty to me." I said and he burst out into laughter and I laughed at that as I got my red wine and I took a sip. "There are people here."