Chapter 56

I was standing in the shower. It had been about 24 hours since I had told my husbands that I was pregnant. After falling asleep on the couch, I had been brought to William's room. I had woken up about half an hour ago, and William had not been there. I decided to take a long shower. After cleaning myself, I put on a tank top and a pair of pyjama pants. I grabbed a cardigan of myself and put my hair in two inverted braids as I walked down the stairs towards the main areas. I couldn't find my husbands at first, but I then found them in one of the most chill dining rooms; they had large chairs. The three of them were sitting there laughing and playing a card game, while drinking. The moment I opened the door, they looked up and they saw me and all three of them had huge smiles on their faces.

"Deal me in." I said as I pushed myself from the wall here and I walked up towards the chair next to Hugo, whom gave me a small smile. "Can I have hot chocolate with mini marshmallows please? O and chips and a burger please." I said and the woman nodded looking at me as I grabbed the cards and my three husbands were staring at me. "Thank you." I said carefully while putting my cards in the right order.

"For what Love?" William asked.

"For what you said yesterday and for giving me my freak out moment." I said carefully as I took a sip of Trevors water. He gave me a wink and nodded as I put my last card in my hand. "What have the three of you been doing the past 24 hours?"

"We gave a press conference stating that it was officially the end of the War of Hearts." Hugo said and I nodded looking at him and his perfect face. "I went to Prangie really quickly to see James. He was at Sally's – I didn't see Heather." He clarified and I nodded slowly at that as I 'passed' in the game. "And I just came back and we thought we'd celebrate the end of the successful war."

"You two?" I asked looking at William and Trevor.

"Gotar." They both said at the same time and I smiled at that and nodded.

"How are you?" Trevor asked as Will played 'Rik' and I looked at him.

"Freaking out a bit, but I'm not alone this time. This time we're with the four of us and we're not separated. That gives me some form of closure." I said carefully. "Or reassurance. I don't know which word but yeah."

"Yeah." Trevor said carefully. "We wanted to talk about that."

"About what?" I said in a bit of panic as I put a card down.

"We were thinking about going back to Prangie." William said very carefully. "It is the capitol and uhm, it's better for Hugo and I in terms of work. We have been able to do it here in Gotar, because the ministry officials would come here or converse with Steven. But we can't do that forever. Trevor can't leave Gotar for a long time though." He said and I could see he was nervous about my reaction. I nodded slowly before realising I had to have pen and paper. I stood up. "Jules-." William said.

"Not running away. Just grabbing something." I reassured him as I walked towards the office that was next to this room and I grabbed a notebook and a pen. I then also grabbed an empty planner that was laying here. I walked back and the three husbands were staring at me worriedly. I sat down and I looked at the three of them before looking at my cards.

"I uhm." I said carefully and I let out a small breath. "I realised I don't need pen and paper. I think I know how this could work the best." I said carefully and they stared at me for a second and they were confused. "William will stay in Prangie at all times of course, in the castle, for work and sometimes he'll have to travel." I said writing that down. "Trevor could come to Prangie every other week for a week." I said writing that down and I frowned. "And in the weeks that Trevor isn't with us, Hugo is with us in the castle. The other week he'll be with James."