Chapter 14

I woke up in the middle of the night as my mind was too full. I didn't want to deal with what my mind wanted to deal with; I had to do something to distract myself. But what could I do to get those images out of my mind? I couldn't go down to Gotar, because I was sure that Trevor was there right now; I didn't want to be around any of my husbands. It hurt too much.

After thinking about it for a bit, I stood up, put on a shirt of Will's and a pair of his underwear and I walked towards the official guest bedroom. I knocked on the door, opening it carefully. I saw that Jasmine was laying there sound asleep. Her curly hair all over the pillow and a relaxed expression on her face. She somehow reminded me of William, even if she was Trevor's full sister. But I knew this was because Will looked loads like his mum, and Jasmine had more of her mum in her than Trev. I bit my lip for a second before deciding to wake her up. 

"Jasmine?" I whispered a couple of times before she sat up, turned on the light and looked at me.

"Julia?" She asked curiously.

"Can you help me with something?" I asked very carefully and she rubbed her eyes in the same way Trevor would before looking at me.

"Of course, what do you need?" She asked and when I told her what I needed, she nodded slowly. She got out of bed, dressed herself and we went out of the castle. I climbed into the helicopter and she climbed on the drivers side so to speak. "Why do you want to do it? If I'm allowed to ask?" She asked carefully, but I didn't respond. We went up in the air. "I might get in trouble for this." She added carefully.

"You won't." I replied as we flew over Locatlie and I looked out at Brusta mountain, at the tea plantares, and after a short hour, we arrived in Prangie. We landed and I climbed out of the helicopter and I walked across the grass field of our back yard and over towards the house. I walked in, Jasmine following me closely. I walked through the castle over towards the front door. I went towards the security station.

"I would like a car right now." I demanded to the person that was there, whom was half asleep. He looked at me and did a double take before his eyes widened. "A car. Now." I demanded and he nodded as a minute later a car arrived. Jasmine climbed into the car with me.

"Where to m'am?" He asked and I looked at him and I stared back out the window.

"The kings private mountain, sir." I replied carefully and I saw Jasmine frowning, but not saying anything. I looked out the window, seeing all the familiar streets that I had dreamt of in the past years. Tears started to appear in my eyes, but I wiped them away and took deep breaths. We arrived there twenty minutes later and I stepped out before the car was even stood still. I ran down the path trying to find the spot I knew would help me, after a five-minute run, I arrived at the cliff and I stood on the side and I looked down. Adrenaline helped me. I turned my head and Jasmine walked up to me slightly out of breath and her eyes widened as I then jumped off of the side. The jump lasted about two seconds before I hit the water hard. I let myself go as deep as possible and I closed my eyes. My mind was clear here, I thought of nothing. After a while I couldn't breathe properly, so I swam up.

The waves were higher than I was used to, and I swam towards the ladder, climbing up. My chest was going up and down and I didn't realise why, but as I arrived at the top I realised that this wasn't going to help. The hard smash I felt as I touched the water only reminded me of the torture I endured. Everything in this forsaken world reminded me of the pain I endured and there was no escaping it. There was just so much trauma a person could take before overflowing, and that was what was happening to me.

Nothing was going to help this pit in my stomach, this pressure on my heart, and the sobs that were coming out of my body. I was sitting on my knees, my arms on the floor and my head against the pavement as I cried it out. I felt a hand on my back but I didn't care about that.

My head was a mess and the screams of my family was clouding my mind. "LEAVE" I screamed at myself, slapping my head and I screamed it out. "STOP" I screamed over and over again and after a while Trevors name escaped my mouth. "HELP ME." I heard my voice scream through the names. I had tried to remain strong, but I was losing my mind.

A.N.

Once again, a slightly shorter chapter. The next one will be slightly longer, I'll post it later today and it's from Jasmine's P.O.V! Are you guys excited to see the world from Jasmine's p.o.v? What do you think about Jules actions? xoxo