Chapter 1

Heyy everyone!!
We are starting with the story.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

It was a normal morning for the Singhanias. Dhriti was getting ready for her college. The men were getting ready for office. And Adi was playing on his bade dadu's lap.

Karan Singhania had retired from office a year back and had given his post of CEO to Arjun, making Devesh the COO and leaving the post of Chief Legal Officer empty. They knew just the perfect the person for the post.

Devesh's assistant cum company's legal advisor. They were testing her worthiness for the post and now were all set to handover the position to her. Adarsh was very happy. He had a great bond with her. They were like best friends. Devesh, Arjun and Karan also knew that she deserved this.

Sahil on the other hand didn't know what he was feeling. She would be having a cabin on their floor, which means he would get to see her often. He was neither happy nor sad, he was hurt. Hurt at how she played with his feelings, how she made fun of them.

He wanted so many answers and he was now determined to get them.
'I want my answers Miss Pranati Sharma.' And with this thought they left for their office.

The receptionist greeted them and Arjun asked her to call a meeting with all the employees. Soon everyone was gattered near the reception area.

"Good morning everyone. Today i present you your new Chief like Officer, Miss Pranati Sharma. Congratulations dear. I hope you won't disappoint us."

He announced and then turned to her and said the last part in a playful tone. She smiled and said.

"Thank you so much sir. I assure you that i would always give my best."

She shook hands with all of them. Sahil shook his hand with and looked at her blankly while she looked at him with an emotion he couldn't decipher.

"Congratulations! Ab toh treat dede."

(At least now give us treat.)

Adarsh said and nudged her shoulder. She smiled and shook her head.

"Fine. Jagah decide krle. Idiot."

(Decide the place.)

Everyone went to their respective works. Pranati was shown her new cabin. Her stuff was almost arranged, except for a few things she got that day itself. She had asked to a small shelf to be arranged at the wall for her Krishna ji. She kept his idol there and lit a lamp near him and covered it with a plastic glass so the alarm won't go off.

She was going through some file when someone knocked at the door. She said a polite come in and all five of them came in. She quickly got up.

"Congratulations beta."

Arjun said and patted her head lovingly.

"Thank you uncle."

She smiled affectionately. All of them loved her like their daughter and sister. Well, except for one.😜

Devesh and Vaibhav congratulated her Adarsh gave her a side hug shamelessly asking for a treat.

"Infact sirf mujhe hi kyu. Sab ko de. Hai na chachu."

(Infact not only me. Give everyone a treat. Right chachu.)

Adarsh said. Arjun laughed.

"Tum bachhe jaao. Enjoy kro."

(You children go. Enjoy.)

All this while Sahil had not uttered a single word. He was just looking at her blankly. Soon all of them left to their cabins except Sahil. He came and stood in front of her. Pranati didn't know what to say. This was the first time in her two years of working here that they were in each other's presence for so long. That too alone.

She was looking into his eyes as if trying to read his emotions but the man was just too good in hiding them.

"Parso."

(Day after tomorrow.)

"Huh!"

She was shocked. This was the first time he was speaking for her directly.

"Parso office ki chhuti hai. And i hope you are free. Kyunki hum mil rhe hai aur tum mujhe sab sach bta rhi ho."

(Day after tomorrow is a holiday. And i hope you are free. Because we are meeting and you are telling me the truth.)

He said in a fierce and determined tone.

"Kaisa sach?"

(What truth?)

She asked. He chuckled mockingly and said.

"As if you don't know."

She sighed. Ofcourse she knew. She could never forget. Her guilt won't let her. She nodded and said.

"Mujhe jagah aur time bta dena. I will be there."

(Tell me the time and place. I will be there.)

He nodded and started to move out.

"Sahil?"

He turned around and raised his eyebrow questioningly.

"I am sorry."

"Keep them for later."

He said and went out. A tear escaped her eye and she sat on the seat with a thud.

"I am sorry."

She said once again and wiped her tears. She would tell him everything that he wanted and deserved to know.

The day ended and she went to her home. Her parents surprised her with a grand feast and she being a big foodie pounced on the food. The day was well spent.

The next day she told her parents that she would be coming home late as she was giving treat to her bosses. Her parents knew them as they met at the company's 35th anniversary.

Adarsh suggested a simple restaurant as none of them were a big fan of fancy restaurants. All through the dinner she kept glancing at Sahil from time to time but he kept his gaze either at the food or his phone. He only spoke when any one of his brothers spoke to him.

Adarsh had noticed his aloof state and knew something was wrong because the Sahil he knew was never like this. He was always very talkative.

The boys insisted on paying the bill but Pranati was adamant that it was her treat and she would pay. She settled the bill and they started to leave. Devesh, Vaibhav and Adarsh came together in their car and Sahil came on his bike.

The boys left in their car leaving them alone. He turned towards her and said.

"Kal 12 bje i will pick you up. Ready rehna."

(Tomorrow 12 pm I will pick you up. Be ready.)

"Aap aayenge mujhe lene? Mujhe jagah bta dijiye mai khud aa jaaungi."

(You will come? Tell me the place I will come.)

"Mai aa rha hu and that's final."

(I will come and that's final.)

She nodded. Giving him her address she too left. She reached her home and straightaway went to her room. She hid her face in her pillow and cried. Thinking about everything she cried. She loved him so much and he hated her. Thinking about this she cried.

Raat ka waqt bhi kitna ajeeb hota hai na...
Waqt sone ka hota hai... aur yaadein jag uthti hai...💖💕
**************************************
I read these words somewhere and couldn't help but relate to it. Like this is so effing true 😔💕

Anyway, this was the first chapter. Next chapter would be the reason of their pain and his anger.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️