Chapter 3

Heyy everyone!! On special requet of vaish_116

Let's start with the chapter.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

"Wo Mumbai shift wali harkat kyu kri?"

(Why did you do the Mumbai shift thing?)

"Wo isliye kyunki Muhammad baar baar Pralana se milne ki zid kar rha tha toh Palak ne usse bol diya ki wo Mumbai shift ho rhi hai isliye nhi mil skti. Ye saare uske stupid reasons the. Iss wajah se aapse bhi ye sab jhooth bolna pada."

(That was because Mohammad was again and again asking Pralana to meet and Palak told that she was shifting to Mumbai and that's why could not meet. It were all her stupid reasons. That's why i had to lie to you too.)

"Aur wo mummy ne chats padhli wali baat. Wo kyu kri? Sab jaante huye. Kyu?"

(And that your mother read the chats thing. Why that? After knowing everything. Why?)

She sighed.

"Mere liye unbearable hota jaa rha tha. Aapse jhooth bolna, aapko hurt krna. Aur nhi ho rha tha. Isliye maine usse bola ki ya toh sab sach bta de ya kisi tarah sab khatam kre. Aur usne ye bahana banaya. Pralana ki mummy ne uski aur aapki chats padhli aur ab usse phone le liya and all. I know Sahil jitna hurt aapko uss waqt huya tha usse kahi jyada mujhe ho rha tha aapse jhooth bolte huye."

(It was getting unbearable for me. To lie to you, to hurt you. I couldn't do it anymore. That's why i told her to do something or tell the truth. Amd she made this excuse. Pralana's mother read all of your and her chats and took her phone and all. I know Sahil the hurt you were feeling at the time i was much more when lying to you.)

He nodded and got up. He turned his face away as if controlling his emotions. She too got up.

"I swear hamara aisa koi intention nhi tha. Kisi ko bhi hurt krne ya jhooth bolne ka. Par situations itni mess up hoti gyi ki kuch samajh hi nhi aaya. I am sorry."

(I swear we never gad any such intention. Hurting or lying to someone. Bit situations started to mess up and we couldn't understand anything. I am sorry.)

She said with unshed tears. He suddenly turned around and grabbed her arms in a painful grip. His eyes bloodshot.

"Sorry. You are sorry. Tumhe koi idea bhi hai mai kitna hurt aur used feel kr rha tha. You knew. You knew everything. Sab kuch batata tha mai tumhe. Everything. Every damn thing. You knew about my ex-girlfriend and how she cheated on me. You knew I was scared of being cheated on. And yet, tumne wahi kiya. Lied to me. Cheated me. Tumhe koi idea hai mujhe kaise feel hua tha when i got to know ki jiss ladki se mai baat karta tha usse sab kuch batata tha, jo meri life ka hissa ban chuki thi. Ek bhut important hissa,  wo ek fake id thi. A bloody fake id. Mai uske liye sirf ek entertainment element tha."

(Do you have any idea how hurt and used i felt. I used to tell you everything. You did the same. Do you have any idea how i would have felt when i got to know that the girl i used to talk to tell everything to, who became a part of my life. A very important part, was a fake id. I was just an entertainment element for her.)

She shook her head in a no. Tears now falling continuously. His hands creating bruises on her arms but she didn't care at the moment.

"Nhi. Oh god. Aisa nhi hai. Sirf id fake thi Sahil. Jisse aap baat krte the wo toh asli thi na. Wo emotions wo dosti everything was real. Please trust me."

(No. Its not like that. Only id was fake Sahil. The one you talked to was real. The emotions the friendship everything was real.)

"Trust you. How can i. Kaise kru mai tumpe bharosa. Ek baar krke dekh chuka. Dobara nhi krna. Thank you."

(How should i trust you. I did once. Not again.)

He said and left her and turned around. Both of them crying silently.

"Sahil?"

"WHAT?"

"Ek cheez aur."

(One more thing.)

"Oh! There's more. Bolo kya baat hai. Ab please ye mat kehna ki jis id se mujhe ye sab sach pta chala wo bhi tumne banayi thi."

(Tell me. And please don't say that the id from which i got to know this was yours too.)

He said sarcastically but she just lowered her head. He let out an exasperated sigh.

"What the hell were you thinking? Chahti kya ho? Pehle khud ek fake id bna kr mujhe bewakoof bnati ho aur phir ek aur fake id bna kr uss id ka sach btati ho. Tumne mujhe khilona smjha hai. Haan? BOLO KYU KIYA."

(What do you want? First you make a fake id and make a fool out of me and then you make another fake id to tell me about the previous one. Do you think i am a toy. Yes? TELL ME WHY.)

He shouted at the end and she flinched a little at his voice.

'Because i fell in love with you. Aur nhi dekh skti thi mai aapko hurt. Guilt ke kaaran neend nhi aati thi mujhe.'

(I couldn't see you hurt. I couldn't sleep because of guilt.)

She wanted to shout. But she kept looking down with tears flowing out of her eyes.

"I am sorry Sahil. I am really sorry. Mai aapko hurt kabhi nhi krna chahti thi. I just wanted you to know the truth. Iske alawa koi explanation nhi hai mere paas. Please forgive me if you could. Please. I am sorry."

(I never wanted to hurt you. I don't have any other explanation for this.)

She said and broke down crying. All the emotions that they had trapped inside their hearts came out today. His in the form of anger and hers in the form of tears. They sat down again. He offered her a glass of water and she quickly gulped it down.

He was still processing all the information. He knew that what she was saying was true. She had always been a great friend to him, even if it was a fake id. He had lost his best friend when he lost Pralana. He wanted to say that he forgave her and pull her in his arms but he was scared. Scared of getting hurt again.

They were looking into each other's eyes. He with pain and uncertainty and she with love and longing. He had waited for these 7 years to say what he wanted to and leave and then never see her again. But after knowing everything he wanted to stay. He thought that only if he had asked her everything a bit early maybe things would have been different. Maybe they would have been friends, best friends.

She had loved him for these 7 years. Longing to talk to him. To tell him the truth. But all these years she didn't have courage to tell him. 'What should she say and what if he asks why she was telling now. Then what would she say' she had always thought. She had always been an overthinker.

He suddenly got up and asked.

"Kuch khaana hai ya ghar chale?"

(Do you want to eat something or go home?)

"I am not hungry."

She said. He nodded and went out from there. He dropped her at her house. She got off the bike and stood in front of him. He didn't look at her.

"Aaram se jaana. And message me once you reach."

(Be careful.)

Saying so she went inside. His heart fluttered at that. She had always been caring. He remembered, when he used to talk to Pralana and he was out somewhere she would scold him for talking while driving and would ask him to drive carefully and message once he reached home safely.

He started his bike and drove off. He reached his house and went to his room. Sitting on the bed he started thinking about everything. After thinking for many hours he decided that he wanted his best friend back.
**************************************
Do you think that his anger is justified?

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️