Chapter 24

Heyy everyone!!
How are you guys??

Here's the update.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

They got up to take the blessings from elders which was followed by a ritual called Chhand Sunai. It was a short and fun ritual. Then was the Juta Chhupai ritual. Sakshi and Rashi came with Sahil's shoes and demanded the Nek.

"Bhabhi aapne toh party badal li."

(Bhabhi you changed sides.)

Sahil said. Rashi laughed and said.

"Wo meri behen hai pehle."

(She is my sister first.)

He gave them their Nek and then came the part Pranati was dreading. Bidaai. She was already getting teary. Sakshi came with a plate full of raw rice in front of her. Pranati was supposed to throw the rice backwards seven times which her mother would catch in her pallu.

As soon as she threw the seventh time she turned around and cried in her mother's arms. She then hugged her brothers. Yug was crying continuously and asking her not to leave. Utkarsh was trying hard not to cry but was clearly failing.

She went to her father who held her close to his heart with his own tears flowing down his cheeks. He started moving her towards the car and gave her hand in Sahil's asking him to take care of her. Sahil reassured him.

They sat in the car with her still crying and started off to his home. He pulled her into his arms and she cried in his chest. Soon her cried slowed down and her breathing evened. Sahil looked down to see her sleeping. He kissed her head and kept his head over hers.

They reached his home in two hours and he woke her up gently. They got out of the car and were stopped at the entry gate by his sisters for the Bar Rukai ritual. A few things were done and the ritual was completed. They entered inside.

Some small rituals were to be done. In the first one seven plates of different sizes were kept on the floor in a line. Sahil had to slide them aside with a neem stick and Pranati was supposed to pick them up without making much noise.

Then was a small puja after which she was supposed to open her fast with Moong Rice. Sahil also had his dinner. Everyone was very tired so they went to sleep after the completion of rituals. Pranati was made to sleep in Dhriti's room because their wedding night would be day after tomorrow after some more rituals.

She changed her clothes and slept as soon as the head hit her pillow.

The next morning everyone woke up late. It was lunch time by the time they got ready.

Pranati got ready and went to the kitchen

Pranati got ready and went to the kitchen. All the four ladies were there helping in preparing lunch.

"Mujhe kya karna hai?"