Chapter 2

Heyy everyone!!
Here's you daily update.

This is what Pranati is wearing.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

She was getting ready. Sahil would be here any moment. She told her parents that she was going to a meeting. It was normal for her to have meetings on weekends so they didn't question much.

Her phone pinged indicating his arrival. She took her bag and left after wishing her parents. She came out of the house and her breath hitched.

There he was. On his Harley. In his biker outfit. A very dangerous combination for her heart. She had always been a sucker for bikes. He knew her weakness. He had heard her talking to Adarsh when she was telling him about it.

 He had heard her talking to Adarsh when she was telling him about it

She went near him and greeted him in return to which he just nodded.

"I thought hum car mai jaayenge."

(I thought we will go by car.)

She said and sat on the bike carefully, wearing her helmet. She held the back handle for support not wanting to touch him. She knew he hated her but didn't want to give him a reason to say it on her face. He started the bike and they drove away in silence.

He stopped in front of a lounge and restaurant. They got off the bike and went in there. He had booked a private area there. They went there and took their seats facing each other. A waiter came inside and kept water and some snacks there. Sahil asked him not to disturb them until they are called.

They could hear loud music blaring outside. But they could talk easily. It was not deafening here. She looked at him, who was already looking at her.

"Kya puchhna hai? Puchhiye."

(What do you want to ask? Ask.)

She said slowly.

"I want to know. Everything. Pralana kaun hai, kyu hai? Everything."

(Who and why is Pralana?)

She gulped and took a deep breath before starting.

"10th mai banayi thi ye id humne. Pranati+Palak+Sanjana=Pralana. Hamara ship name tha. Uss waqt jo hamare seniors the unhe stalk krne ke liye bnawai thi Sanjana aur Palak ne. Par use kabhi nhi ki. Bas bna kr chhod di."

(We made that id in 10th. It was our ship name. We made this stalk out seniors at the time. But we never used it. Just made it.?

She started with a smile as if remembering the times. She looked at him. He had an unknown emotion in his eyes.

"11th mai sabke sections change huye aur kuch dost bhi. Sanjana se hamari baat band ho gyi. We had a huge fight. Aur hamara new group bna. Teacher's day ke baad Preeti ko chahiye thi ek fake id apne boyfriend ka test lene ke liye. Usse doubt that he was cheating on her. Tab wo id use huyi."