Chapter 12

Heyy everyone!!
This is what Pranati is wearing.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Sakshi and Pranati reached the room to call Rashi downstairs. Shweta and Rajesh were also there with her. They moved out after locking the room and were at the staircase when Shweta remembered that she forgot her phone there only. Pranati asked them to move ahead and that she will get it.

She went back to the room and got her phone. She locked the room and was going out when she bumped into someone. She rubbed her nose and looked up. Sahil wad looking at her with his eyes wide and mouth slightly open.

"You-you look-beautiful."

He said stuttering. He couldn't get his eyes off her. She was looking very pretty.

"Thank you. Aap bhi achhe lag rhe hai. Black suits you."

(You also look good.)

He scratched his neck and smiled goofily like a teenage boy

He scratched his neck and smiled goofily like a teenage boy. Then suddenly remembered something. He held her hand and pulled her into a room.

"Ek help chahiye."

(I need a help.)

She looked at him as if asking him to go on.

"Inme se blender kaunsa hai. Mujhe eye liner toh mil gya. Blender kahi nhi dikh rha. Kisi pr bhi nhi likha."

(Which one is blender. I got eye liner. I couldn't find blender. Its not written anywhere.)

He showed her the makeup kit and asked. She chuckled.

"Blender koi bottle mai nhi aata jo likha hoga. Isse kehte hai."

(Blender doesn't come into any bottle that it would be written. This is it.)

She gave him the blender. He smiled sheepishly. She shook her head and they went out together. When they reached there the Jaimala was about to start. After the Jaimala the photo session started. After 2 hours everyone went to have their dinner.

After dinner Vaibhav was taken to the pandal and Rashi went to her room to relax. Some time later she was called downstairs and the rituals started. Here the priest was reciting mantras and there Pranati and Sakshi were forming plans to get Vaibhav's shoes.

They saw Adi guarding the shoes with atmost concentration. Pranati asked Sakshi to distract him and she would take away the shoes. Sakshi started talking to him and Pranati carefully took the shoes without anyone noticing. She indicates Sakshi and both of them went inside giggling to each other.

Pranati was about to wear one of his shoe when they heard throat clearings. They turned around and saw Adarsh and Sahil standing there with their arms crossed across their chests and their lips curled into smirks. They were busted. Pranati looked at Sakshi who had one shoe in her hand and motioned her to run. And both of them ran in opposite directions.

Pranati ran in the direction of rooms but was caught midway because she could not run fast in the heavy lehanga.  She was trapped between him and the wall. Breathing heavily she looked at him who was looking at her intensely. He leaned forward and she shut her eyes and stopped breathing.

"Pranati."

She heard his soft voice. Opening her eyes she saw him standing at a little distance with his hands in his kurta pockets. He was looking at her with an unknown emotion. The intensity of his gaze sent shivers down her spine. He motioned his hand to the side as if asking her to go.

He had wanted to kiss her at the moment but stopped because making her uncomfortable was the last thing he wanted. She started running from there but stopped when she heard his voice.

"Paru!"

Her breath hitched. That was the name he gave 7 years back. To Pralana. She turned around to see him moving towards her slowly. She held her breath in anticipation. He came near her and forwarded the shoe. She had dropped it back there.

He smirked knowing that he had an effect on her. She blushed and took the shoe and ran away. She stopped round the corner and leaned against the wall. Keeping a hand on her heart she tried to calm her racing heart.

'What is wrong with him? Why was he behaving this way?' were the only thoughts in her mind. Her thoughts were broken by Sakshi's voice. She had also managed to get the shoe. Pranati quickly wore his shoes and they went outside.

Few minutes later Sahil came there and Pranati bit her lip and turned her face away to hide her blush. The wedding was done and the time of Vidai came. Rashi hugged everyone and cried. Pranati too had tears in her eyes. Soon she left with Vaibhav and the Singhanias.

They stayed behind and the elder ladies sang departure songs as a ritual. And soon they also left for their home. Pranati was still staying with them as there were some work left. If pre and wedding work is hectic then post-wedding work is not less.

They reached the home and changed their clothes. Everyone slept as soon as their head hit the pillow.

The next morning everyone woke up late as their was no special work. In the afternoon they started helping in cleaning the house and taking care of the gifts they got in the wedding.

Dhruv was sad as he missed his badi didi. Sakshi and Pranati tried to distract him. Yug distracted him. Dhruv was very fond of Yug and only he was able to calm him. The day went by quick and the next morning everyone was up early. Today was the Pag Phera rasam and they were going to take Rashi in the afternoon. Utkarsh, Yug and Aman were going.

Rashi came in the afternoon and Dhruv jumped in her arms. She was engulfed in a hug by everyone. Then her mother along with Sakshi and Pranati took her to her room and started talking about her day there. Shweta was relieved to see her daughter happy. She left the Trimurti alone and they talked for some time and then played ludo with Dhruv.

In the evening Rashi was getting ready when Vaibhav arrived. Dhriti, Devesh, Sahil, Adi and Reyansh were also there.

They had their dinner. Sahil got up to wash his hands. He was going back when he heard Pranati talking to someone.

"Aww.. i miss you too. Kal milke baat krte hai na. I love you too. Byee."

(We will talk tomorrow.)

She said and disconnected the call. She turned around and Sahil hid behind the door. She went out where everyone was there and Sahil kept looking at her retreating back.

'She was in love with someone.' he felt as if someone had stabbed him in the heart. A tear escaped his eye but he quickly wiped it away and went out.

There she was sitting with everyone and laughing. Looking at her a smile immediately formed on his lips. And at that moment he knew that he would never force her for anything. He just wanted her happy with or without him.
**************************************
Awww..🥺🥺 Poor Sahil. He is heartbroken🥺❤️

Who do you think Pranati was talking to?

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️