Chapter 11

Heyy everyone!!
Here's your daily update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

The wedding was after four days and today everyone was going to the venue. It was a two hour journey. They reached almost at the same time. Everyone greeted each other and they went inside. They decided to meet for dinner an hour later. Everyone went to their respective rooms to freshen up.

They had their dinner and went to their rooms to sleep as the next day was the Haldi ceremony.

The next day everyone woke up early and the rituals started. The bride and the groom's haldi were in different halls. First was the Tel chadana followed by a short puja. The Haldi rasam started and by the end of it both Rashi and Vaibhav were completely drenched in Haldi paste. They were taken to their room to change.

Everyone changed their clothes and again gathered to have lunch followed by a small puja where some holy threads were tied on the bride and groom's legs and wrist. The work for the day was done and no one was in the mood to sleep. They decided to play Antakshari. Everyone gathered in the hall alloted to them.

On the other hand, the Singhania family was also gathered in the hall alloted to them and were playing Dumb Charades. They played till late evening and then everyone had their dinner. Rashi was not hungry and excused herself. Pranati and Sakshi went after some time as they knew she would be talking to Vaibhav.

They decided to go to the parlour and pamper themselves as tomorrow was no ritual. Soon they slipped into slumber.

**************************************

The next morning they woke up around 10 and went down to have their breakfast. They got ready as their appointment was of 12. All three of them along with Dhriti spent the whole day at the parlour, pampering their skin. Sahil drove them. They returned at 5 and went to their room to change. Everyone met downstairs for tea and discussed about the Mehandi function next day.

It was decided that the Mehandi function would be kept together. Rashi and Vaibhav will be made to sit on the opposite sides of the hall. They discussed the menu for the day and then left for their rooms after having dinner. Everyone was told to wake up early the next morning.

**************************************

The next morning everyone woke up early and had their breakfast. Rashi and the elder ladies started getting their mehandi done. The youngsters were clicking pictures.