Chapter 16

Heyy everyone!!

Let's start with the chapter.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Pranati stood there shocked. This was the last thing she had expected to hear from him.

"Say something."

He said nervously. She looked at her parents who were looking at them with a soft smile. Her mother nodded at her. She turned to look at him and jumped in his arms hugging him tight. She hid her face in his neck and cried. But this time the tears were of love and happiness.

"I love you. I have always loved you. Bhut pyaar krti hu mai aapse."

(I love you a lot.)

She said and he hugged her tighter. She couldn't believe this was real. She had dreamed of it since 7 years. They pulled back hearing hooting sounds. She wiped her tears and blushed looking down. He pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.

"Oyee. Approve kr dia iska matlab ye nhi kuch bhi karoge. Haath muhh kaabbu mai rakho apne."

(I approved doesn't mean you will do anything. Stay in your limits.)

Her father glared at him and she chuckled. Sahil gave him a nervous smile and muttered a sorry. He laughed and patted his back. Everyone blessed them and the youngsters teased them.

She looked at Sahil who was already looking at her. He winked at her and she turned her face away blushing. She still couldn't believe that she was not dreaming.

**************************************

It had been two days since Pranati's birthday and since they confessed. Right now she was sitting in her cabin doing her work when someone barged in. Knowing very well who it was Pranati continued to do her work.

Suddenly her chair was turned around and pulled. There he was. Hovering over her keeping his hands on the armrests of the chair. He leaned in a pressed an open-mouthed kiss near her neck and then softly kissed her cheek. She clutched his shirt in her fists.

"Don't ignore me."

He said in a complaining tone and she chuckled. She cupped his face and pecked his nose. He smiled at her and gave her his hand. She took his hand and got up. He encircled his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Swaying their bodies together, she kept her head on his chest and his head above hers.

"Go on a date with me?"

"Huh!?"

"A lunch date. Abhi?"

(Now?)

She pulled back and looked at him amused. 'Why was he sounding nervous.' she thought and mentally chuckled. She thought to tease him a bit. Biting her lips she said.

"Lunch ok. But date. Nope."

"Kyu?"

(Why?)

He looked so cute with that confused look and furrowed eyebrows. She wanted to laugh at his expression but controlled herself.

"Kyunki date par girlfriend ya wife ko le jaaya jaata hai."

(Because one takes his girlfriend or wife on a date.)

"Haan toh. Tu meri girlfriend hai na? Do din pehle hi toh humne confess kiya?"

(Yes so. You are my girlfriend right? We just confessed teo days ago?)

He told more like questioned her.

"Exactly. Confess kiya. Propose nhi. Toh i am still not your girlfriend."