Chapter 17

Heyy!!
I'm back.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

They have been dating for two months now and tomorrow is Sahil's birthday. He is out of town for some project since two weeks and was supposed to come back a week prior but there were some issues and his stay got extended.

Though they talked daily but Pranati missed him. Right now, she along with Adarsh and Dev are going for lunch. She went out of her cabin and they both were waiting for her. They started to go when Adarsh said.

"Sahil!"

Pranati looked at him and followed his direction of sight. There he was standing at the end of the corridor. Hands in the pocket of his pants and smiling at them. She squealed loudly and ran to him. He laughed and opened his arms and she jumped into them. He held her tight and twirled her around.

She giggled and hid her face in his neck. He too buried his face in her hair, inhaling her scent. They mumbled 'i missed you' to each other. She pulled back slightly and gave a big kiss on his cheek and beamed at him. He pecked her nose and then put her down.

All four of them went to have lunch and Sahil told them about the project.

The same night Pranati was sitting in her room waiting for the clock to strike 12. A few more seconds were left. As soon as the clock striked 12 she video called him. He picked up in 3 rings.

"Happy Birthday!"

She squealed excitedly. He chuckled and thanked her. They talked for some time and then Pranati asked.

"Aap kal shaam ko busy hai kya?"

(Are you busy tomorrow evening?)

"Umm nhi. Kyu kya irada hai?"

(Umm no. What are your intentions?)

"Aapko kahi bahar le jaane ka irada hai to free rahiega."

(I intend to take you out so be free.)

She said playfully. She had planned something for making his day a bit memorable. After talking for some time they slept.

The next morning. Pranati went to Sahil's cabin as soon as she reached the office. She entered his cabin and saw him talking to someone on the phone with his face towards the window.

She tip-toed towards him and hugged him from the back. He held her hands which were in his chest and kissed them lightly. She rested her cheek against his back and closed her eyes. They stayed like that for some time.

Pranati pulled back and turned him around. She pulled him down by his neck and gave a loud kiss on his cheek. She gave him a magnanimous smile.

"Happy Birthday!"

She said excitedly. He chuckled and kissed the corner of her mouth.

"Thank you."

He said dangerously close to her lips. Her breath hitched and she parted her lips. They have been dating since two months and Sahil had never even once tried to kiss her. Just some innocent cheek kisses, forehead kisses or sometimes on the neck.

She closed her eyes waiting for him to make a move. His lips landed on her forehead and a smile made its way on her lips.

The rest of the day went with Sahil receiving wishes and Pranati making sure that everything she planned will go perfectly. It was evening and Sahil received a message.

 It was evening and Sahil received a message

It was Pranati's message. She had sent a location. Sahil smiled and got ready to leave. The destination was just at an  half an hour distance. He went home and got ready.

He reached there after an hour just like she asked. The place was decorated with fairy lights and rose petals and big 'Happy Birthday' was there on one side and a '26' was written on the other. And there she was standing in the middle near a table with a cake on top of it and a beautiful smile on her face.

Sahil was feeling out of the world. No one has ever done something so special and so beautiful for him. Who says men don't like such surprises.

He went and pulled her in his arms. She put her arms around his neck and he hid his face in her neck. He murmured a small 'Thank you' and kissed her shoulder.

She pulled back and looked at him with pure love in her eyes. With her arms still around his neck she leaned forward. Her eyes dropped down to his lips and then back to his eyes. He noticed her small movement and pulled her more closer with no space between them and looked at her intensely. Her breathing faltered and her eyes again dropped to his lips.

He closed the remaining distance between them and fused their lips together. Their eyes closed on their own accord. Heartbeats in sync with each other. Every thought in the world left their minds as their lips moved with each other. He nibbled on her lower lip tugging it slightly. The kiss lasted a few seconds before he pulled back.

She looked at him so innocently that he lost his control and smashed his lips on hers and kissed her more passionately. He squeezed her ass and she gasped. He plunged his tongue in her mouth and she sucked on it. If the first kiss was pure love then this was pure passion. They pulled back reluctantly in need of breath. They joined their foreheads panting. She looked at him and he gave her a lazy grin. She lowered her lashes as her cheeks gained colour.

He kissed her cheek softly and intertwined their fingers. They went near the table and he cut the cake. They settled down and ordered their food. After their dinner they decided to take a stroll.

Their hands were intertwined and Sahil was kissing her knuckles from time to time. It was as if a switch was turned on and he just couldn't stop touching or kissing her. Not that she mind.

It was almost 12 when he dropped her home. Giving her a chaste kiss on her lips he wished her a good night and went after making sure that she was safely inside her home.
**************************************
OMG!!!!! THEY KISSED!!!AHHH!!!😁😁🥰🥰

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️