Chapter 25

Heyy everyone!!
How are you guys??

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Sahil sat in front of her. Her face was hidden by her viel. He lifted off her viel and saw that her eyes were shut tightly. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"Aankhein kholo. Look at me."

(Open your eyes.)

He said softly. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He was looking at her with pure love in his eyes. He held her hand and took her near the dressing table. He made her sit and sat behind her. Her back touching his chest.

He removed her earrings and kissed her earlobes. Her breath hitched. He then removed her necklace and placed a kiss on her shoulder blades. He removed her bangles on by one and kissed her wrists softly. The only jewellery on her body now was her Mangalsutra. He then opened her hair and placed a kiss on her head.

Scooping her up in his arms he moved towards the bed.

*Mature content ahead*

He placed her on the bed and hovered over her. He captured her lips in a soft kiss. He nibbled at her lower lip and she opened her mouth. He entered his tongue and she sucked on it. They broke the kiss due to lack of breath.

He started trailing kisses down her jaw, neck till her collarbones. He sucked on her neck and she bit her lip to control her moans.

He stopped and looked at her. Her eyes closed and lips parted in pleasure. Her face devoid of any makeup. Only her Sindur. Chest raising and falling rapidly. Face flustered.

She opened her eyes when she felt him stop. His eyes held pure love, passion and desire for her. This was one of the things she loved about him. However intimate the situation would be he never looked at her with lust. It was only passion and desire.

"Stop me now. If you don't want this to continue. Stop me now."

He said and again started kissing her collarbones. She didn't say anything.

"Stop me Pranati."

"Don't-stop."

"You sure?"

She nodded and he kissed her passionately. He made her sit and slowly unpinned her saree while still kissing her in between. He threw her saree and his shirt on the floor. She traced his chest and abs.

He laid her back again and started kissing her chest. He kissed her covered hardened nipples. She arched her back. His hands went to her back and he opened her hook. Her blouse was off in a second followed by her bra.

He took her nipple in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. She moaned out loud and grabbed his hair to pushed him more into it. He left her nipple with a pop and moved to the other one to give it the same treatment.

He then moved down trailing kisses on hee stomach while his hands worked on her underskirt. He removed it and then again started kissing her stomach. Swirling his tongue around her navel.

She pulled him back up and kissed him. Her hands went down and she started opening his pants. He helped her and his pants met the other clothes on the floor. She turned them around sitting on his stomach and started kissing his chest.

She felt his erection digging into her ass and she started grinding on him. He released a wavered breath and turned them around abruptly and in a swift motion removed the last piece of clothing from her body. He started going down and she tried to close her thighs.

He stopped her by keeping his hands on her knees and pushing her legs apart. He kissed her inner thighs and gave a few bites there. She moaned. He reached her sensitive area and blew over it. She pulled him up and kissed him. She gasped in between the kiss when she felt his fingers enter her.

Her lips parted in pleasure as he moved his fingers in her. His lips not leaving her skin. Soon she felt her stomach coil.

"Sahil!"

She moaned.

"Its okay. Let go."

He said and kissed her and she came apart on his fingers a few minutes later. He then removed his underwear and sheathed himself. He smirked when he saw her looking at him wide eyed. He settled between his legs and kissed her again.

"It will probably pain for some time. But i promise I'll try to be gentle."

She nodded at him and continued kissing him. Sudden pain seared through her pain he entered her in a swift motion. She clutched his shoulders and scratched his back to ease her pain. He stilled giving her time to adjust.

The pain slowly faded away and pleasure took over. She asked him to move. He started at a slow pace. Both of them moaned and groaned in pleasure. He hit a specific spot in her and she moaned out loud.

"Sahil!"

"Fuck!"

He groaned and kissed her. He broke the kiss and joined their foreheads. They looked in each other's eyes and smiled. Soon she felt her stomach coil again and a few minutes later she found her release. He too came a few minutes later.

He slumped down on her and she wrapped her arms around him keeping his head on her chest. He pulled out and rolled over pulling her to him.

*Mature content over*

They looked at each other and burst out laughing. He pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. She kept her head on his chest and soon slipped into slumber. He carefully put her head on the pillow and got up. He went to the washroom and came out after wearing a sweatpants. He cleaned her with a wet towel and made her wear his shirt.

Pulling her closer he too slept.

How beautiful it is that you have someone with whom you can laugh just after having shared such intense and intimate moments.❤️💕
**************************************
Oh my godd!! I can never get used to writing such scenes.🙈🙈

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️