Chapter 5

Heyy everyone!!
Here's your daily update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Pranati had taken a half day as she had to go to Rashi's house. It was 12pm and she was wrapping up her work. Arjun and Vaibhav were not there as an alliance had come for Vaibhav and they were going there today. Devesh, Adarsh and Sahil were there though.

She was going through some final mails when Sahil barged in. This had been going on from weeks now. Any moment he was free he would barge in. He frowned when he saw her desk empty. Usually it was filled with files.

"Kya baat aaj desk bada khaali khaali hai."

(What happened today the desk is very empty.)

"Hmm. Maine half day lia hai."

(Hmm. I took half day.)

She said with her concentration still on her phone. His frown deepened.

"Half day? Kyu?"

(Why?)

"Kahi jaana hai. Kisi se milna tha."

(Had to go somewhere. Had to meet someone.)

"Kis se? Someone special?"

(Whom?)

His tone suddenly hardened. She looked at him for a moment and then smiled.

"Very special."

"Boyfriend?"

"Oh God! Aap sabko ye kyu lagta hai ki agar koi special hai toh boyfriend hi hoga. Kuch aur nhi ho skta?"

(Why do you guys always think that if it is someone special then it is boyfriend. Can't it be anyone else?)

He shrugged.

"Aisa nhi hai. Just puchh rha tha."

(Its not like that. I was just asking.)

"Sister."

"Hain!? But you don't have any sister."

He he asked confused. She face-palmed. Was he actually this dumb.

"Meri mami ki beti. Kya ho gya aapko Sahil? Aise dumb kyu behave kr rhe hai?"

(My mami's daughter. What has happened to you Sahil? Why are you behaving so dumb?)

"I- i don't know. Pta nhi- mai- mai chalta hu. Bye."

(I-i should leave.)

He said and started to leave. She was confused at his behaviour. What had happened to him suddenly. He suddenly stopped and turned around.

"Ek last question. Do- do you- i mean-"

(One last question.)

"Boliye."

(Ask.)

He took a deep breath and asked quickly.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

She looked at him for some time and then burst out laughing.

"Oh God! Look at your face. Aap itna darr kyu rhe hai?"

(Why are you so scared?)

Her laughter died looking at his serious face. She slowly went near him and held his hands.

"Kya hua? Aap itna weird kyu behave kar rhe hai? Sab theek hai na?"

(Whaat happened? Why are you behaving so weird? All okay na?)