Chapter 15

Heyy everyone!!
I'm back with another update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

He forwarded his hand to her and asked her to get up. She got up and he opened his phone.

"Kya kar rhe hai?"

(What are you doing?)

"Dance."

She looked at him amused and confused at the same time when he played a song on his phone. He kept the phone on the table and held his hand forward asking her for a dance while bowing in front of her. She chuckled lightly and gave him her hand.

He pulled her closer and they started dancing. A magnanimous smile plastered on both of their faces. He pushed her back and then pulled her closer such that her back was touching his chest and swayed their bodies. She giggled when he pushed her again and twirled her around.

He pulled her close again with his hands on her waist and her on his shoulder. And they laughed. She rested her head on his shoulder and laughed hugging him tight.

And suddenly the position felt really intimate. She pulled back slightly only to see him looking at her with a soft smile and her own lips curled into a smile. They kept looking into each other's eyes with so many emotions.

None of them realised when they leaned in and now their lips were just inches apart. They could feel each other's breath on their lips. Their heartbeats in sync. Their eyes closed and lips slightly parted. He leaned in a little more and just as their lips were about to touch a loud knock reverberated in the room and they sprang apart.

She cleared her throat awkwardly and sat back on her chair. He switched off the music and called for the person to come in. Dev entered the cabin with a smile but frowned looking at their flustered faces. More like Pranati's flustered face and Sahil's grumpy one.

Ad if suddenly realising something he smirked earning a groan from Sahil. With a smug look he asked them.

"Lunch time ho gya. Hum bahar wait kr rhe the tum dono ka. Kya kr rhe the tum?"

(Its lunch time. We were waiting for you outside. What were you guys doing?)

Pranati shut her eyes and bit her lip in embarrassment. 'What were they about to do? What if Dev hadn't knocked? Would they have kissed?' this was all what was going on her mind. She didn't know how she will meet his eye.

Sahil glared at him. He raised his hands in mock surrender and chuckled lightly.

**************************************

After their almost kiss Pranati had completely avoided looking at him. They were talking but she did not look at him. Sahil was cursing himself in his mind for making it awkward between them. They have not even confessed, what was he even thinking.

Today is her birthday and her family woke her up at midnight and they made her cut cake that her mother baked at home. And right now she was getting ready for the supposedly surprise party which was not a surprise anymore thanks to Adarsh.

It was not a very big party. Just the family members that means her family, Singhania family and Rashi's family would be there.

She reached the venue with her parents

She reached the venue with her parents. Everyone had already reached. She was welcomed with party poppers and a loud chorus of 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'. Rashi came forward and tackled her in a huge hug. Sakshi too hugged and wished her. One by one everyone wished her. She looked around for someone.

'Where is he?' she thought. Adarsh came by her side and whispered in her ear.

"Aa rha hai cake le kr. Aankhon ko aaram de apni."

(He is coming with the cake. Give your eyes some rest.)

He said teasingly and she blushed and punched his arm. Just then Sahil entered with the cake. He kept the cake at the table and engulfed her in a hug. Pranati's eyes widened.

'What was he doing? Does he have a death wish? My father is here. He's gonna kill him.'

He pulled back and muttered a Happy Birthday. She thanked him and looked around. Everyone was looking at them with a soft smile on their faces and some with teasing smiles. Even her father was smiling. Now this was a shocker for her. Her father is very protective of her.

He held her hand and took her near the cake. He called her parents and she cut the cake. She fed the first bite to her parents and hugged them. And soon the cake was gone. *This is a scene in our home😜*

Everyone then ordered their food. They had their dinner laughing and chatting in between. After dinner they were talking with each other. Pranati saw Sahil talking to her parents in a corner.

He seemed nervous about something. Suddenly he turned towards them and came near her. He cleared his throat for everyone's attention.

"Mujhe kuch important baat krni hai."

(I want to say something important.)

He said looking at everyone. He then looked at her with a soft smile and her lips curled into a smile. He held her hands in his and softly caressed her knuckles. His eyes never leaving hers. He let out a shaky breath.

"Damn! Itni practice kri thi, tumhe dekhte hi sab bhul gya."

(I practiced so much and forgot everything after seeing you.)

He said and everyone chuckled. She just looked at him confused. He took a deep breath again. Looking into her eyes be spoke.

"Zikr tera meri baaton mai hone laga hai
Tera har khwaab aankhon mai rehne laga hai
Sochta hu har pal ab tere baare mai
Kaise kahu mujhe ishq ab tujhse hone laga hai
Jab dekhe tu mujhe aankhein bhi sharma si jaati hai
Teri har adaa par mera jaise pehra sa rehne laga hai
Dekhu jab bhi aaina mai aks tera mujhme ab dikhne laga hai
Rehta hu har waqt ab tere hi khayalo mai aur dil bhi ajab sa dhadkne laga hai"

He said looking deep into her eyes. She had always loved shayaris and gazals. He was looking at her with love swirling in his eyes. She looked at him shocked unable to understand what reaction to give.

"I love you Pranati Sharma. And its about damn time that you know. I'm in love with you. So so much."
**************************************
Ohh myy Godd!! He confessed!!❤️💖💕

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️

P.S.: The shayaris are not mine and the credit goes to the original writer.