Chapter 21

Heyy everyone!!
Here's your update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Pranati was reading some case file when her phone rang. She smiled seeing the caller id.

"Hello. Kaise hai?"

(How are you?)

"Hello. Pranati. I need your help. Please jaldi."

(Fast.)

"Kya hua Sahil? All okay na?"

(What happened Sahil?)

"Hello. Hello. Please jaldi aao."

(Please come fast.)

"Hello. Sahil? Hello?"

The call disconnected. Pranati got tensed thinking about all the worst scenarios. Her phone pinged again. He had sent his current location. She quickly took her car keys and ran out of the house. Her parents asked her where she was going and she told them that she would be back in some time.

They trusted her enough for not to question her actions and decisions. She reached the location and quickly got inside. She saw the path was covered in rose petals and everything decorated beautifully. She gasped when she saw 'Will you marry me?' written there.

"Shit! Mai kisi ka proposal kharab kr rhi hu. Sahil yaha kya kar rhe hai? Kaha hai aap Sahil?"

(I am spoiling someone's proposal. What is Sahil doing here? Where are you Sahil?)

She mumbled to herself and looked here and there for him. She saw him standing near a corner leaning against the wall and went to him. She cupped his face and looked at him worriedly.

"Aap thik hai na? Kya baat hai? Itni jaldi mai kyu bulaya yaha?"

(Are you okay? What happened? Why did call me here?)

She asked examining him from top to bottom for any injury. He just kept looking at her.

"Boliye Sahil. Pehle yaha se chaliye. Hum kisi ka proposal kharab kar rhe hai. Chaliye."

(Tell me Sahil. First let's go from here. We are spoiling someone's proposal. Come on.)

She said and started to pull him from there. He just held her hand and pulled her closer. She bumped into his chest and he cupped her face and smashed his lips on hers. She was stunned for a moment but then started kissing him back. They pulled back after some time and he rested his forehead on hers.

"Kisi aur ka nahi tumhara proposal hai."

(Its your proposal.)

He whispered. She looked at him confused. She was still in the daze of the kiss.

"Huh!?"

This was all what came out of her. He chuckled and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. Then bend down on one knee and held out a ring in front of her. That supposed to break her out of her reverie because her eyes widened and her hand went to her mouth in shock.

"Sahil!"

She breathed out. He smiled at her.

"Will you marry me?"

He asked softly and a single tear left her eye. She jumped into his arms making him lose his balance slightly. He balanced themselves and she hid her face in his neck and a few more tears escaped her eyes. The moment she had imagined all these years was coming true.