Chapter 6

Heyy everyone!!

Let's start with the chapter.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Everyone was worried for Sahil. The doctor had given him injection which had reduced his allergic reaction but he was still unconscious. The doctor told them that he was fine and they should not worry. Adarsh and Pranati had decided to stay by him. He was consoling her who was crying continuously. Adarsh knew about her feelings for Sahil.

They heard a groan and immediately went near him. He opened his eyes groggily. They made him sit and he held his head.

"Thik hai tu? Dimag kharab hai tera? Pta hai na mushroom se allergy hai toh kya sochke kha rha tha? Bewakoof."

(Are you okay? Is your mind alright? You know you have a mushroom allergy then why were you eating it? Idiot.)

Adarsh started scolding him.

"Sorry na. Mujhe pta nhi tha ki usme mushroom hai. Warna mai zabardasti thodi na khaata."

(I didn't know it had mushroom. Else why would i eat.)

"Dhyan rakh."

(Take care.)

He said and left them alone. Sahil looked at Pranati who was looking at him with teary eyes. He sighed and pulled her closer by her waist. She gasped at his actions. He wrapped his arms around her and kept her head near his shoulder.

"Mai thik hu."

(I am fine.)

He whispered softly while caressing her hair. That was it and she started crying again.

"Mai darr gyi thi Sahil. Aap- aap saans nhi le rhe the aur- aur-"

(I got so scared Sahil. You- you were not able to breathe and- and-)

She said fisting his shirt.

"Shh. Its ok. Ab thik hu mai. I am sorry."

(I am fine now.)

He said and swayed them a bit. She sobbed in his arms. Slowly her sobs died down and she pulled back embarrassed. It was the first time they had shared a moment like this. And it felt very intimate. But strangely for Sahil it felt right. As if they belonged there.

She broke the awkward silence.

"Umm- apki shirt-"

(Umm-your shirt-)

She said pointing at his shirt which now had a wet patch due to her tears. He waved his hand dismissing it.

"Ab rona band."

(Now no crying.)

He said sternly and she nodded.

"Aur aapka bahar ka khaana band. Aur agar kabhi khaana bhi ho toh mujhe bol dena mai order kr dungi."

(And now no outside food for you. And if you ever want to tell me i will order.)

She said in the same tone and he chuckled nodding.

**************************************

It had been a week since the incident and Sahil was bringing home made food now. Something had changed between them since that hug. Sahil had started to find ways to get near her. He didn't know why but he liked the feeling of her soft body in his arms.

Arjun had decided to retire and now they were searching for a candidate for the post of Chief Marketing Officer.

Right now Pranati was in her room talking to Rashi. Rashi had told the truth to Vaibhav and was scared and confused about what to do. Pranati was assuring her that Vaibhav was a good man and that she could give him a chance.

The next day they had a lunch meeting with a client. They had first decided to discuss things and then have lunch. It was the clients restaurant and he insisted on trying some dishes.

Sahil was serving himself a dish when Pranati stopped from by keeping a hand on his thigh. He looked at her confused. She shook her head and whispered.

"Isme mushroom hai."

(It has mushroom.)

His mouth formed an 'ohh' and he kept the dish aside. She served him another one and the client looked on with a smile. After lunch Pranati excused herself and went to the washroom.

"She loves you a lot. Your girlfriend. You're lucky."

His client said to him when they were alone. Sahil smiled politely. He didn't know the reason he had not denied about her being his girlfriend. He was just a client and he was not bound to give him any explanation, Sahil thought.

**************************************

A week had passed and Rashi had said yes for the marriage. Everyone was very happy. Pranati was asking Rashi whether she was happy and Rashi had smiled and nodded. And for the first time she found her smile genuine.

The next day Pranati abruptly barged into Vaibhav's cabin and threatened him.

"You. Mr. Vaibhav Singhania. Agar aapne kabhi bhi meri behan ko hurt kiya ya krne ki sochi bhi. Ya phir uski aankhon mai aapki wajah se aansu aaye. Toh mujhse bura koi nhi hoga. Aur Rashi ko akela samajhne ki galti bhi mat krna. Samjhe aap."

(You. Mr. Vaibhav Singhania. If you ever tried to hurt my sister or even thought about it. Or if she cried because of you. Then you will see my wrath. And don't ever think she is alone. Understand.)

Vaibhav wanted to laugh at her. She barged into her boss's office and was threatening him. But instead he thanked her.

"Thank you. For always being there for her. I promise mai aisa kabhi nhi karunga. I love her. Usse batana mat. Aur rahi baat akela samajhne ki toh wo akeli nhi hai mai bhi hu uske saath."

(I promise i would never do that. Don't tell her. And about her being alone that she is not i am also there with her now.)

He said patting her head and she nodded. She giggled at his 'usse batana mat'. She turned to leave but stopped at the door. Her lips then stretched in a mischievous smile.

"Bye Jijuu."

She said stressing on the 'jiju'. He also gave her a mischievous smile and said.

"Bye Sahil."

He had said in the same tone and she gasped. She blushed and ran out of there. Once inside her cabin she thought. 'Am i that obvious?'

**************************************

It had been a few days and today the new employee for the post of Chief Marketing Officer was to be introduced. Everyone was gathered in the reception area. Arjun had made the announcement.

"Good morning everyone. As you all know that I will be retiring from today. So Devesh would be your new CEO and Vaibhav would be the COO. And let me welcome our new Chief Marketing Officer, Mr. Dev Gupta."

Dev Gupta was a 31 year old man. Unmarried and a big flirt.

Everyone shook hands with him. But he held Pranati's hand a little longer in the pretext of talking to her. Which didn't settle well with Sahil. He had already created a dislike for the man. His jaw clenched at the way the man was looking at her.

They went to their cabins and unfortunately for Sahil, Dev and Pranati's cabin were adjacent to each other. The man had already started flirting with her and her friendly and polite nature didn't help at all.
**************************************
Ooo! A new entry!!😏
Don't you think that Sahil was jealous.
And before you assume Dev to be the villain then let me clear that he is not. He would just play a role in bringing them together by making Sahil jealous.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️