Chapter 10

Heyy everyone!!
This is what Pranati is wearing.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

"Kya yaar bhai itne phikke-phikke pose maar rhe ho. Aap hi ki hone wali biwi hai achhe pose do."

(Come on bhai you are giving such dull poses. She is your would be wife give some good poses.)

Adarsh said playfully which earned a glare from Vaibhav and Rashi blushed.

"Haan bhai. Aap bade hai aapko pta hona chahiye. Koi baat nhi hum sikha denge."

(Yes bhai. You are elder you should know. No problem we will tell.)

Adarsh said again ignoring his glares and winked at Sahil. Sahil smiled mischievously and nodded his head.

"Ab dhyan se dekho bhai. All you have to do this put your hands around her waist."

(Now look carefully bhai.)

Sahil said and put his hands around Pranati's waist. Her eyes widened and she looked at him.

"And pull her closer."

He said again and pulled her to him. She looked at him shocked. He looked at her and winked and the again looked at the couple of the evening. The photographer who was clicking random pictures captured this moment. Sahil saw him and went near him. He saw the picture and smiled. He asked the photographer not be print this in the wedding album and asked for it separately.

Only he knew how he was controlling himself from doing something. It was the first time he had seen her in traditional outfit and he was starstruck. She looked so beautiful and ethereal. And the constant beautiful smile on her face whenever she was with her family was to die for.

He had seen and heard a lot of ladies complementing and talking about her and was afraid about any one of them approaching her parents with their son. 'I'd kill them before that happens. She is mine' he thought and started glaring at those aunties who were completely oblivious to his glares.

Damn! How he wanted to tell her his feelings. But he wanted to make it special for her. He still remembers the conversation he had with her. He had asked her if someone proposed to her, how she would want him to do so.

"Agar mujhse pyaar krne ki himmat rkhta hai toh mere parents ke saamne propose krne ki himmat bhi rkhe. Because there's no way i am hiding such a big thing from them."

(If he is courageous enough to love me then he should be courageous to propose in front of my parents.)

And he was going to do just that. He just have to man up and ask her parents first and that was the most courageous part. No one can be more dangerous than the father of the girl you love.

They then went to the dinner table. Youngsters were sitting on one table and elders on the other. Dhriti asked Rashi and Vaibhav to feed each other first. Everyone had their dinner and Pranati and Sahil were stealing glances at each other when the other wasn't looking.

Sahil clicked Vaibhav and Rashi's picture when they were resting their heads against each other and sent it to Vaibhav

Sahil clicked Vaibhav and Rashi's picture when they were resting their heads against each other and sent it to Vaibhav. Soon everyone left for their homes and slept as soon as their heads hit the pillow.

**************************************

The wedding was in five days and Rashi had already applied for a month's leave from work. Today Sakshi and Pranati were taking her out somewhere. When she asked where they were going they replied it was a surprise.

They took permission from the elders and left. Utkarsh was driving them. They stopped in front of a lounge and Rashi looked at them in question.

"Hum yaha kya kr rhe hai? Tum log pagal ho kya? Ghar mai kisi ko pta chal gaya na toh sab pitenge."

(What are we doing here? Are you guy mad? If anyone at home comes to know then we are dead.)

"Arre koi nhi pitega didi. Hum sambhal lenge. Aap bas apna phone hume de do."

(Arre nothing will happen didi. We will handle. You just give your phone to us.)

Utkarsh replied.

"Kyu?"

(Why?)

"Jisse koi aapko disturb na kre."

(So that no one disturbs you.)

Sakshi answered and took her phone. Rashi was confused at their behaviour. They went inside and took her to the terrace. Rashi was shocked to see all the Singhania siblings there. 'So this was their surprise' she thought.

She greeted everyone and they greeted her back. And soon everyone left them there and went downstairs in the party lounge. They sat at one corner a little away from the dance floor where everyone was dancing like mad.

"Come na lets dance."

Dhriti said looking at everyone. The boys scowled and made themselves more comfortable. The girls rolled their eyes and went to the dance floor and started dancing without any care. Soon a group of boys came near them and started dancing with them. It was a friendly approach but the boys didn't seem too happy with that.

They looked at each other and then went to the dance floor. Sahil put his arm around her waist from behind and felt her stiffening. He pulled her closer and her breath hitched. She could recognise his touch anywhere. She turned around in his arms and he gave her a charming smile. He bend forward and whispered in her ears.

"Dance with me?"

She shivered when she felt his breath near her ears. He looked at her with a smile and a smile formed on her lips. They started dancing facing each other. And soon all the three couples were dancing without any care in the world.

Their fun segment was broken by Pranati's phone vibrating in her pocket. She went outside to take the call and Sahil accompanied her. It was her mamaji's call and he was asking them to come back as everyone was asking about them. She replied in positive and went back inside to call everyone. She told everyone and they agreed half-heartedly.

They went to the terrace and saw Rashi and Vaibhav in each other's embrace. They were hugging each other tightly. They cleared their throats. All of them had teasing smiles on their faces.

"Jiju hume laga tha ki aapko baat karni thi. Pta nhi tha ki baat aise hoti hai."

(Jiju we thought you wanted to talk. Didn't know one talks like this.)

Utkarsh teased. Rashi blushed and hid her face in his chest. Vaibhav glared at them and they laughed.

"Achha ab jaldi neeche aa jaao. Ghar se phone aa rha hai. Bula rhe hai wapas."

(Okay now come down fast. There was a call from home. They are calling us back.)

Pranati said. Rashi nodded and they again went down leaving the two alone.
Soon they left for their homes. They had told everyone that had gone to eat and then library. It was their common thing whenever they were together so no one doubted.
**************************************
How was it?

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️