Chapter 4

Heyy!!
I am back with another update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Pranati was sitting in her cabin going through a file. She had been thinking about their meeting from the past 2 days. She was still lost in her thoughts when someone knocked on her cabin. She didn't hear it and the person entered in. She was still lost and didn't see him entering.

"I have decided."

She stopped breathing. She looked up to see the source of the voice and sas Sahil standing there. She blinked her eyes. Once. Twice. Thrice. And then.

"Huh!?"

"Maine decide kr lia."

(I have decided.)

He said once again. She looked at him gobsmacked. He was talking to her. On his own.

"I want my best friend back."

He said shocking her once again. Her expressions were so funny right now that if someone saw them he would definitely laugh his ass off. Thank God she was sitting else she was sure she would have fainted.

She averted her eyes, cleared her throat and looked at him once again. He sat on the chair making himself comfortable. She looked at him confused.

"I want my best friend back Pranati."

He repeated and her eyes widened in understanding. He was talking about her. She gaped at him. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out and she closed her mouth. She did that a few times. That was the last straw. He burst out laughing at her expressions.

She looked at him shocked. Soon a smile formed on her lips. She loved his laugh, his smile, him. He saw her and turned serious.

"Dobara kabhi chhodkar mat jaana."

(Never leave me again.)

"Kabhi nhi."

(Never.)

She said with utmost sincerity. They smiled at each other. Their hearts finally at peace.

"Sahil?"

"Hmm."

"Thank you."

He tsked with a wave of hand and bought his chair near her.

"I am sorry for yesterday. Jyada gussa kr dia."

(I was very angry.)

He said sheepishly. She shook her head and mumbled an 'its okay'. He pulled out his hand in front of her.

"So? Best friends?"

She chuckled and shook her hand with his.

"Best friends."

Both of them shared a laugh. Just then someone barged in the cabin and his expression changed from a wide grin to shock.

"Oh my God! Ye kya ho rha hai? Tu. Khud. Apni marzi se. Yaha. Pranati ke cabin mai. Aur mujhe hasne ki awaaz bhi aayi."

(What is happening here? Tu. On your own. With your own will. Here. In Pranati's cabin. And i heard laughter too.)

Adarsh exclaimed dramatically. Pranati rolled her eyes at his drama and Sahil scoffed.

"Toh meri best friend. Mai jab marzi aau."

(So my best friend. I will come anytime.)

Sahil said and Adarsh's expressions screamed betrayal.