Chapter 13

Heyy guys!!
How are you doing??

Let's start with the chapter.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

The next day Pranati went to office. She went to Devesh's cabin and congratulated him. She then went to het cabin and started her work. They had missed a lot due to the wedding.

It was lunch time and her phone pinged. She looked at the message and smiled reminiscing about her lunch meet. She was about to open the door when someone barged in.

"Kaha chali?"

(Where to?)

Adarsh asked her. Sahil remembered that she was going to meet someone and so kept quite.

"Kisi se milna hai."

(Had to meet someone.)

"Mujhe lga hum lunch par jaa skte hai."

(I thought we couls go to have lunch.)

Adarsh pouted. She shook her head. He is such a baby sometimes.

"Toh chalo na maine mana kab kiya. Mai bhi lunch ke liye hi jaa rhi hu. Wahi mil rhe hai hum."

(Then let's go when did i deny. I am also going for lunch. We are meeting there.)

Sahil wanted to know who she was confessing her love to and so he immediately agreed. They reached the restaurant and Pranati started looking around. When her eyes saw a familiar figure she smiled and went there.

Sahil was shocked to see a girl of around her age sitting there. When she saw Pranati she got up with a big smile on her face and hugged her. Pranati reciprocated. She then introduced them.

"Adarsh, Sahil ye meri best friend hai. Parul. And Parul ye hai Adarsh aur ye hai Sahil."

(Adarsh, Sahil this is my best friend. And Parul he is Adarsh and he is Sahil.)

Parul looked at Sahil and then suddenly gasped.

"Ohh. Aap hai Sahil. Wahi na ji-"

(You are Sahil. He is the one-)

She stopped when she heard a throat clearing. She looked at Pranati and saw her glaring at her and shaking her head. She diverted the topic and asked everyone to sit and they ordered food.

Parul told her that she was getting married and Pranati squealed in happiness. She asked about the groom.

"Apne college wala Sharad? Par uski aur teri toh bilkul nhi banti thi."

(Sharad from our college? But you guys were always fighting.)

"Hnn. Kuch time pehle mile hum dobara and then we started liking each other aur ek din he proposed."

(Yes. Some time before we again met and we started liking each other and then one day he proposed.)

She said blushing. Pranati awed at her. They spend the time eating and talking. Adarsh had to leave in between because of an important meeting so Sahil and Pranati were alone in the car.

"Kal tum phone par isse baat kr rhi thi?"

(Yesterday you were talking to her?)

He suddenly asked. Pranati looked at him confused but then realised what he was talking about.

"Hmm. Aap meri baatein sun rhe the."

(You were eavesdropping.)

She asked faking a stern tone. He scratched the back of his neck.