~Chapter Sixteen: Samantha~

Andy made me sit through the entirety of Harry Potter, normally I wouldn't engage in these kinds of relationship theatrics but with Andy it's different.

"I can't believe you made me watch all of that!" I groan jokingly.

"It's not that bad, " Andy says, getting up to stretch. 

"We all know you secretly liked it." I smirk as blush creeps up on her cheeks. "I'll be right back," I say getting up, "I have to use the bathroom."

She nods in response.

I turn down the hall, and walk into the bathroom.

After washing my hands, my phone starts to ribrate in my pocket. Without looking at the caller ID, I take it out, and answer the phone.

"Hello, this is-" I'm cut off.

"Jake, I didn't think you'd answer," a snarky voice says, "now that you have a "girlfriend" and all."

I recognize the voice immediately, it's Samantha, my ex. I get a shiver down my spine.

"Jake?" She asks innocently, "are you there?-"

"Why are you calling me?" I ask coldly.

"Heh," she changes her tone, "straight to the point as always."

"What do you want Samantha?" I whisper yell.

"Come over," she says, bluntly.

"Why would I-" she interrupts me.

"It would be a shame if Chase found out about-" I cut her off.

"You told me you deleted it," my blood begins to boil. I knew what she was talking about, without her even having to say it.

"Come over, and I'll tell you." Before I have the chance to respond she hangs up.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I yell before punching the wall.

I take a deep breath, "I need to calm down," I whisper to myself, before leaving the bathroom.

I walk down the hall, back into the living room.

"It's getting late, " I say, trying to come up with a good excuse to leave. Finally, it hits me, food. "Do you want me to get us Chinese food??"

"Yes!" She screams.

"Heh I don't know how you eat so much, "  I say, opening the door.

"Shut up, " she says, throwing a pillow in my direction.

"Don't worry I'll be back soon princess, " I say, closing the door. "you won't have to miss me for long."

I shut the door, and let out a deep sigh. I reluctantly get in my car, and head over to Samantha's house.

I take a deep breath, before getting out of the car. I walk up to the porch, before I even have the chance to knock on the door, Samantha busts open the door, and drags me inside. She pushes me against the door, and goes for my belt buckle. I push her away. "Samantha stop!"

She tsks, and steps away. "What did you want?" I ask.

"You," she answers, in a sickly sweet tone.

"Come on," I ask bluntly, "what do you really want."

"I really want you," she runs a finger down my chest, "I heard your dating some slu-"

"Don't call her that," I say, sternly.

She gets close, and whispers in my ear, "it would be a shame, if your girlfriend saw the video-"

I cut her off, "You told me you deleted it..."

"I did," she smirks, "from my phone."

"Come on Samantha," I say, "stop playing around."

"I want you back-" I cut her off.

"I'm leaving," I say, opening the door.

"Think about what I said!" She yells, as I walk out. "Who knows I might just send it to everyone!"

I go back to my car, and pull off. After picking up the food, I head back over to Andy's.

I sit in the car for over ten minutes, before finding the courage to go inside.

"Hey, I'm back." I say, closing the door, and walking into the kitchen. "They ran out of the chicken teriyaki sauce so I had to wait a little longer."

"I think you should leave,"  Andy says, in a cold tone.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused, as I walk over to her.

"I said, I think you should leave," she says, averting eye contact.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"This," She says, holding up my phone, reavelling a message, from Samantha. "Leave."

"Wait, princess," I say, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I said I think you should leave!" she says, sternly, giving me back my phone, and pushing me out the door.

"Wait, I can explain," I put my hand on the door, in an attempt to stop her from shutting it.

"I don't want an explanation," she says. "Just get out of my house, and don't ever contact me again!" She moves my hand say and slams the door.

The door quickly opens back up again, I look up at her, hoping no praying

"And I want my motorcycle back by tomorrow morning!" She yells, before slamming the door again.

I get back in my car, and yrll out in frustration, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I hit the steering wheel of my car. I just lost the one person, I cared about.

I hesitently grab my phone, and daily Samantha's number...

"A-Are you telling the truth?" I look up at Andy, her cheeks are puffing up, from the tears streaming down her face.

"Ye-" before I can even finish my answer, she jumps on me, and pulls me into a hug. It takes me a moment to hug back, but once I do, I never wanna let go.

"I love you," she whispers under her breath. A feel of relief passes over me, I never thought I'd hear her say that again.

She suddenly pulls away from me, she whips away her tears, and looks at me with a fierce gaze. "I know how to get that video-"