~Chapter Four: The Forgotten Pill~

I woke up and felt something holding me, I reluctantly fluttered my eyes open to see a naked Jake, "AHHHH" I shrieked as he woke up and fell off the bed, "What's wrong??!" he screamed getting up.

"WTF are you doing in my bed naked??!" I screamed trying not to look down.

"You're the one that couldn't keep your hands off me last night!" he said while rubbing his head.

"D-Did w-" I said as he cut me off, "Yes we had sex," he said as he started to get dressed "Meet me downstairs in 20, else we're going to be late again."

I sighed stepping out of my shower "I can't believe I did that...again,"

"Hurry up!" he screamed from downstairs as he entered the house yet again through my window.

"I'm getting dressed!" I said as I finished putting on my shorts and my make-up.

I grabbed my backpack and ran down the stairs, "Finally." he said rolling his eyes.

"Come on," I said as I walked to the car, "Your really not going to give me my motorcycle back yet?"

"Nope," he said and got in.

"You know I could just call the cops on you right?" I smirked while holding up my phone.

"We both know you won't do that," he said while getting in his car.

"How do you know that I won't?!" I yelled.

"If you were going to you would have done that already princess~," he said knowing he was right.

I sighed and got in the car, and started texting Mellisa back.

"Who are you texting?" he asked while trying to look at my phone.

"Why do you care?" I asked smirking, as I started texting and fake giggling.

"Is it a guy?" he asked with a bit of agitation in his voice.

"So what if it is, " I smirked and started texting Mellisa more random shit.

"Tsk, " he pulled over and turned off the car.

"Hey what are you-" I was cut off by him kissing me.

"You know your mine right, " he said and started kissing me again.

"I don't belong to anyo-" I said as he started to give me hickeys all over my neck "epp."

~2 and a half hours later~

You can guess what happened next, four times to be exact.

"I can't believe we did that, " I sighed as I finished getting dressed "again."