~Chapter Seventeen: Make-up's & Break-up's~

I pick up a large brick-like rock, and inspect it, before letting all of my built-up anger, into chucking it through Samantha's bedroom window. It shatters, I use my elbow, to clear away excess glass. Before jumping feet first, inside.

I look around, to make sure that no is around, before sprinting over to her laptop. I open it, click the mouse, then it asks for a password.

"Fuck," I whisper yell, "What would her password be?"

"Think Andy, think." I say, hitting myself in the head. Then it comes to me. I type in, "J A K E" I close my eyes, and pray that it works.

I open my eyes, and look at the screen. "Password confirmed."

I let out a sigh of relief, as I click ok. "Now where would she keep that file," I say under my breath.

Jake said it was a video, so I go into her drive, and filter videos. What I find isn't what I excepted. There's hundreds of videos, Jake 01/21, Jake 01/22, Jake 01/27... Has she been stalking him?

I hear a creak on the stairs, "fuck" I whisper. I take out my phone, and take a picture of the screen, before hitting delete all.

"Chase," I hear Samantha's voice come from the stairs, "I hear something coming from my room."

"Come on, come on," I say, waiting for it to finish deleting.

60%

67%

80%

85%

"I'll check it out in a minute!" I hear Chase yell out from down stairs.

99%

...

100%!

I slam the lap top closed, and run as fast as I can toward the window. I climb out, as I hear a the bedroom door open.

"Ahhhh!" Samantha lets out an ear-piercing scream. "There's someone in my room!"

I get onto the roof and make my way down. As Chase comes sprinting upstairs, "they went out the window!"

I jump off the roof, and sprint down the street. Chase runs out the front door, after me. As I turn down the sidewalk, I bump into someone. I look up to see Evan.

"Andy? What are yo-" without thinking I grab Evan, and push him into the bushes with me.

"Andy WTF-" I put my hand over his mouth, as Chase runs by the bush.

I bring a finger up to my mouth singling for him to be quiet. I wait until the Chase's footsteps are no longer audible.

I let out a sigh, as I move my hand from Chase's mouth.

"Andy wtf was that?!" He asks, "who was chasing you?!"

"It's a long story..." I look up at him, and his facial expression changes, upon seeing the tears I only now knew were falling down my cheeks.

He pulls me into an embrace, and I let out everything, I had been holding in for so long.

He holds me like that, for nearly an hour. After I calm down, we get out of the bush.

"Andy," I looked up at Evan. "You don't have to tell me what's wrong right now. But when your ready, I'll be here."

"D-Does that mean-" I stutter.

"Don't get your hopes up, I haven't fully forgiven you yet." He says, "But I understand, why you did what you did. And if you need me I'll-"

Before he can finish his sentence, I cut him off, by tackling him into a hug.

It'll take some time for us, to overcome my mistakes. But it's a start.