~Chapter Ten: WacDonalds and Kisses~

"Isn't this so much better than the shitty school food?" I ask Evan as I take a bite, of my Wacdonald's burger.

"Yes, this is. But it still doesn't make up, for what you did earlier." He says, before sending me a glare.

"But this is your favorite restaurant!" I say, barely audible, as I shove the rest of my burger, and a few fries, down my throat.

"Andy this is your favorite " restaurant, " and this is fast food! You don't even know what my favorite place, to eat is!" He yells, causing everyone in Wacdoalds to stare at us, and whisper God knows what. "You're so self-centered Andy!"

He abruptly gets up, and starts walking out.

"Evan wait!" I quickly shove the rest of my fries in my mouth, before chasing after him. By the time I catch up to him, he's already in the parking lot.

I grab his arm, and he yanks it away, as he turns to face me. "Evan, what's this about?! I know this isn't just because of the food."

"You're right. It's not." He looks up at me with a cold expression.

"It's about you using me, to make him jealous. You can't just do whatever you want, it's not fair to me!" He yells, "And your so fucking oblivious, to how I feel about you!"

"H-How do you feel?" I stutter, adverting eye-contact.

"Never mind, Andy. I'm going back to school." He turns around, and starts walking toward the drivers seat. Before he can open the door, I grab his arm again; making him face towards me, before pulling him in for a kiss.

He freezes up for a moment, before returning the kiss for a few seconds, only to end up push me away.

"WTF Andy!" He screams, "You can't just kiss me!"

"Evan wait, I-" He interrupts me, "Andy stop, just leave me alone."

Before I have the chance to respond, Evan gets in the car. I stand there stunned, and confused, as he drives away. Leaving me alone in the WacDonalds parking lot, without a way home.