~Epilouge: Rosie~

"Andy," Jake yells from downstairs "hurry up we're gonna be late!"

"Coming!" I yell in response. I quickly finish putting on my eyeliner, I take a quick peek in the mirror, before walking out of the bathroom.

"Ow," I look down at what I had stepped on. It was one of Rosie's toys. I roll my eyes, as I pick up the toy, I set it on my dresser, before making my way out of my bedroom.

I walk downstairs, to see Jake, holding Rosie. I can't help but smile. "You're finally ready," he says rolling his eyes.

"Yea, yea." I say, "let's go."

I grab Rosie's baby bag, and Jake carries her. He walks down the drive way, over to my motorcycle.

"Jake we're not riding that, with the baby." I say, rolling my eyes.

"You wanna ride it don't you, Rosie." He says in baby voice, "yes you do, yes you do."

"Jake come on, we're gonna be late." I walk over to the car, and Jake reluctantly follows me.

Jake is a jerk, an asswhole even, he wears a fake motorcycle jacket, black ripped jeans, and has a cheeky smirk planted in the middle of his annoying face.

But despite all his flaws, despite our past, he's my annoying, jerk, of a boyfriend, and the best father Rosie, could ask for, and in the end, that's all that really matters.

~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! I wouldn't have made it this far without all of you. I appreciate each and every one of you, and all of your support!

I had originally planned on writing Mellissa and Chase's story after I had finished this one. And maybe do something with our boy Evan. Comment below if you'd like me too! If enough people want it, I'll gladly write it!