~Chapter Five: The Picture

After about an hour of trying to wrap my head around wtf just happened, he finally comes back.

"Hey, I'm back." he said walking through the door, and setting the food on the counter "They ran out of the chicken teriyaki sauce so I had to wait longer."

"I think you should leave," I said getting up off the couch and walking up to him.

"What do you mean," he said while nervously laughing not quite sure if I'm joking yet.

"I said I think you should leave," I said averting eye contact.

"Why?" he asked as I held up the phone and showed him the messages from Samantha,"Wait, princess," he said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I said I think you should leave," I said sternly while giving him back his phone and pushing him out the door.

"Wait, I can explain," he said putting his hand on the door trying to stop me from closing it.

"I don't want an explanation," I said, "just get out of my house, and don't ever contact me again!"

I slammed the door and tried to hold back my tears, I opened the door again and he looked back hopefully, hoping that I had changed my mind.

"And I want my motorcycle back by tomorrow morning!" I screamed slamming the door again.

I slid down the doorway and sat down hugging my knees, I couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

~A week later~

"Ow," I moaned grabbing my head, I had a major hangover and my head was pounding.

I heard someone banging at my door, I rushed down the stairs and opened it.

"Where tf have you been!" Melissa screamed pushing herself inside my house, "You haven't been to school in a week and you look a mess."

I opened my mouth to say something when I had the sudden urge to puke I rushed to the toilet and started puking.

"Are you hungover!" she asked while holding back my hair.

"Y-Yes" I managed to answer in between puking.

Once I finished puking, she proceeded to yell at me.

" Go take a shower and do your hair, we're going to school!" she yelled while pushing me into the bathroom.

"Yes mother," I sighed and did what she told me after I put on the outfit Melissa picked out for me we got in her car.

	"Yes mother,"  I sighed and did what she told me after I put on the outfit Melissa picked out for me we got in her car

"So are you going to tell me what happened?" she said pulling off.

I sighed, and said "Jak-" I was cut off by Melissa as we pulled into the parking lot.