~Chapter Nine: The Lunchtime Disaster~

Evan, and I grabbed our lunch, and headed to the seating area. Our old table had been taken over by a group of freshman, so there was only one place left for us to sit...Jake's table. Melissa waved us over to the table, Evan took the seat next to her, and Chase. Leaving only one spot available, the seat right next to Jake! Mental Note: Remember to kill Evan for making me sit here!

I looked over at Melissa with pleading with eyes, hoping that she'll do something. She mouthed a sorry, before turning back to Chase. I reluctantly sit down next to Jake. He turns to me, and Evan. "So how long have you two been together?" he asks, calling my bluff.

I go to say something snarky, but Evan speaks up first. "Well we took a break while I was at juvie, but when I came back, we got back together. We just clicked, it was like we never even broke up." I gulp, and take a bite of my pizza, waiting for Jake to say something. I see a flash of jealousy across his face. "Really?"  he asks, while putting his hand, on my thigh.

"Yeah, what can I say we're meant to be." Evan seems to notice my discomfort, as I slap Jake's hand off of my thigh. "I mean who wouldn't want to be with someone, as beautiful as Andy. Anyone who would pass up the chance to be with her would have to be a complete dumbass."

Jake, and Evan continue to fire shots at each other, as I eat my lunch. They eventually stop, and all is fairly normal for a few moments. Sadly Samantha comes and interrupts that peace. "That's my chair!" She whines, as I take a sip of my cappuccino. 

"Oh was it?" I ask in a snarky tone, we both glared at each other, causing the tension in the room grow.

"It's ok babe, you can just sit on my lap," Evan says, saving me from another brawl, "I'm away better seat anyway."

"You're right." I put on a fake smile, and get up. Evan moves his chair back, so I can sit on his lap. I look up and notice Jake staring at us. I smirk, and grind on Evan, while making eye contact with him. 

"A-Andy stop moving around so much," Evan groans.

"Why?" I ask in an innocent tone of voice.

"Y-You knows why" he says, wincing.

"I'm afraid I don't, " I whisper into his ear as something pokes my leg.

A loud screech erupts from our table. I whip my head over, to see Jake, getting up from his chair. He glares at Evan, before meeting my gaze, for only a split second. He then turns around, and walks away, leaving his tray on the table.

"Babe wait up!" Samantha springs up, out of her seat, and runs after him. He leaves the cafeteria, not bothering to slow down, or wait for her.

I take a bite of my pizza, with a smirk on my face. "Maybe this will be a good year after all."

I turn back to Evan, who's face is bright red at this point. He looks down at me, expecting me to start grinding on him again, or to do something sexual. But instead I ask, "Wanna go get some real food?"

The Bad Boy Stole My MotorcycleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara