~Chapter One: Waking up next to Mr. Jerk Face~

"Ow," I said holding my head as my alarm went off on my phone I looked around for it but I was met with unfamiliar surroundings and I was naked! "Where tf am I??!" I sat up and looked over to see Mr. Jerk Face naked, "Can you keep it down" he groaned as I got up and looked for my clothes.

I quickly put them on as he sat up and I grabbed my phone from my dress pocket and turned it on to see 30 missed calls from Melissa and 20 missed texts "Shit!" I screamed.

"Stop being so loud princess its 6 in the morning," he got up and put on his pants "Starring now our we princess?" he said cockily "Whats there to see?" I said sarcastically looking away.

He walked up to me and moved my head to face him "Do I need to remind you about last night, princess?" I moved away from his hand and back up "No, I'm leaving"

"Oh so soon," he said clearly trying to annoy me "Yes, I shouldn't have stayed, to begin with, and if you ever tell anyone about this I'll have your head."

"Oo looks like I was wrong about you, you're, not a princess you're a queen of hearts," he said smirking as I slammed the door and ran down the stairs and out the door and called Melissa as I started walking home.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??!" she screamed as I moved the phone away from my ear wincing before putting it back on "I went home early," I answered hoping she'd believe my lie. "Why didn't you answer any of my calls or texts??!" She screamed.

"I'll tell you at lunch," I said opening my door. 

~At Lunch~

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Melissa screamed as I reluctantly sat at our lunch table, I sighed and took a sip of my water debating if I should tell her the truth or not I decided not to tell her the truth till guess who showed up?

If you guessed Mr.Jerk Face you were right, he plopped right down next to me with noticeable hickeys covering his neck, which I assumed to be from me, but I chose not to think about what little I could remember about last night.

"You forgot this," he said handing me a pair of my underwear, "Next time try not to forget anything I have enough reminders of u covering my body," he said winking at me as he stood up.

Note: This is the moment HE fucked everything up.

"Oh and princess," he said looking back at me, and whispered in my ear "You have a few noticeable ones as well, you should cover them up unless you want everyone to know our secret"

He walked away leaving Mellisa in shock "YOU SLEPT WITH HI-??!" she screamed as I covered her mouth "Shut up! I don't want the whole cafeteria to know that!" 

"I can't believe you slept with Jake!" she screamed thereby doing the one thing I asked her not to.

SHE LET THE WHOLE CAFETERIA KNOW! EXACTLY ⅓ OF THE SCHOOL!

I glanced over at Jake to see him looking back at me with a huge smirk on his face, "Tsk, Jerk" I sighed and turned back to Mellisa glaring at her "Mellisa what did I physically ask you not to do?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"Let the whole cafeteria know," she responded.

"And what did you do?" I asked as my glare intensified, "Let the whole school know." she answered. 

~Exactly 3 hours later~

"FUCK!" I screamed while digging through my backpack for my keys, which were not there "Fuck that means they have to be..at his house"

I passed around the black fence of his house debating whether to go in or not, "Looking for something princess?" I looked up to see the one and only Jerkface "I think I left my keys here," I sighed as he took something out of his pocket "You mean these keys?" he said dangling them in front of my face.

I tried to grab them but he moved them up higher, "tsk, childish much?" I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice. 

"Aw, can't reach can we?" he said smirking and pulled me closer sliding his arm around my waste "Maybe we should finish what we started dismoring," then he leaned in.

"Tsk, dick," I said and kick him in his knee.

"Feisty now are we?" he said smirking "You weren't like that last night." he put the keys in his pocket and opened the gate, "I'll pick you up in the morning," he smirked and went inside.