CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

This book is under edit.But I have not finished editing completely.Forgive me if I have made any mistakes.I will edit it in the future.

EVELYN'S P.O.V

I don't know the reason behind which Issac's attitude instantly changed . I am saying this because the person who couldn't bear to stand in the same room as me was holding my hand and leading me to venue but however his face still had that cold demeanor as if it was made of stone .I believe that instead his surname should have been stone instead of mine because of that arrogant but pretty face of his. When we reached the venue hall, there was an another song playing in the background—

We were both young when I first saw you

I close my eyes and the flashback starts,

I'm standin' there

On a balcony in summer air

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns----

All the couples were dancing with each other and everything looked so beautiful .Although I was never interested in relationships after facing my irritating Ex's but this situation could make anyone fall in love again.I thought that however cold heatred a person is ,then also Issac was a person for god's sake so it might have been possible that instead of standing there awkwardly he would ask me for a dance.Won't he?.But i would not ask him for a dance by myself.Why should i ?

Okay let mer try.I proceeded to turn towards him ,to give him a hint.'' umm boss,would you-----.'' ,But before she could ask him,he went away from there to seat at the table where the lady from before was already seated.The girl who was kissing someone else.I think i was just getting my hopes up.I couldn't care lesss about him or his summer flings .I hate him with all my guts remember mind.So stop overthinking.

While i was busy in my thoughts ,i felt a light tap on my shoulder.As i turned around ,i saw an insanely handsome person in front of me ,smiling at me.Immediately i realized that pair of beautiful ,brown eyes and that attractive smile.It was the beautiful stranger with whom i collided outside the store when i was in a hurry.Herdae he was looking a bit different from last time when he was in his formal clothes,but now he looked even more attractive if that was possible with suit and a refined look.I returned him a smile .

''Hey, didn't know that we would meet again,i guesss it's our fate '',he said with a wink.Although he was a bit flirty type but i felt safe under his stare but it was even giving me chills at the same time.He had a different aura to him.His cologne that smelled of lime with a little hint of vanilla in it.He smelled wonderful.''Hello ,i didn't know that too '',i said with a smile.Although i had to talk with clients for my boss but sometimes if i say that i even feel nervous to talk with a new person then that would not be a false statement.Now i am nervous at this point to talk with the person in front of me.''Will you dance with me?'',he asked me .This whole situation was going to fast for my brain to think,so i agreed to dance with him.

we were staring at each others eyes the whole time we were dancing.I loved the fact that he was dancing a bit slow with me because that was a great relief ,i was wearing pencil heels and i could not have been able to dance foe so long if we would have danced in a fast pace.He was holding my hand very gently but a bit possessively at the same time in order to make me steady as if he sensed my discomfort in these heels.As we were dancing,we felt the eyes of the whole room staring at us.All were staring at us in awe .As i turned my head to the other direction,i felt another pair of eyes staring at us, more like staring at me .Issac it was .He was looking over us with an unreadable expression.I couldn't figure that whether he was glaring at me or at the person whom i was dancing with. After the dance ,we proceeded to sit at the other side of the room where all the fancy tables were.'' Actually we don't know each others names do we ?'',he questioned with the same attractive smile that reached till his eyes."my name is Evelyn.'',i answered ''Well, that's a beautiful name for someone so beautiful ,he replied.I blushed at his compliment.''I am Lucas Jordan,'' he said.

This name ringed a bell in my head. Was he That Lucas Jordan ,the CEo of The jordan Corporation ,the powerful company and their rival .I proceeded to ask him and yes i was right he was the person i was assuming .Yet he was so humble and simple being the CEo of a big company unlike someone else.Yes you can guess the person who i am saying about.And i could evn make out the reason behind which Issac was glaring at us this whole time .But i couldn't care less it was my wish that with whom i would dance for whom i would date.He was my boss not my family to control me .I decided to tell him about me working in order to make everything clear before we get to know each other more closely .When i told him about the fact that who i was working for, he responded with a grin. this person for sure smiled a lot.He remained unaffected with my saying instead he replied,''that's  interesting. I know your boss very nicely .Oh see he is coming this way ,'',he replied.