CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27

EVELYN'S P.O.V

AFTER 6 MONTHS.

From that day onwards, I wasn't able to stay in contact with neither Lucas nor Rachael. I miss them .I hope they forgive me. Although I wasn't hurting them on purpose, then also I was feeling a bit guilty. I tried calling them a several times, but neither of them received my call. A lot of changes happened during these six months.

These six months were enough to make me and Isaac, to fall in love with each other in real. Yes you are hearing it Right. We really fell in love during these six months. The marriage which was planned to be a fake one by both me and Isaac before is now going to be a real one. A real marriage where, we were really the Bride and Groom, who were really in love with each other. These six months taught us that we were really meant for each other. Remember the day when I cried continuously after losing my friendship with Rachael and Lucas, I was completely broken. I didn't go to the office for ABOUT TWO WEEKS .Isaac tried to call me everyday, but I didn't receive his call. Immediately I heard my door bell ringing. So when I opened the door, I was shocked to see that it was Isaac standing in the doorway of my house. I looked embarrassed because I was looking ugly right now with those big bags under my eyes due to constant crying and I was on my pajamas and on top of that I wasn't in the least mood to work.. I just wanted the ground to open and swallow me in it. As I proceeded to walk away from there to my room, he stopped me by holding onto my wrist. I turned towards him, before I could question him for stopping me, he hugged me .His cologne was enough to make me feel relaxed, as I breathed into his scent. I relaxed into his embrace. From his condition, like the eye bags under his eyes, he looked tired. One could easily make out that he was also not in a great condition. The feeling of safeness on his arms, his scent relaxing me, his face flashing on my mind ,whenever I felt alone these past few days alone, was enough to make me realize that I loved him. I have loved him since the he day when I saw him sitting him with the other woman in the venue where we went for his blind date when that scene of him and the woman created a strange sensation on my chest, actually I was jealous of that woman who could love him.

But I doubt whether he really loved me in return. I removed myself from his arms .I need to control my emotions .I asked him if he needed any help for the files or something. He nodded at me and asked me to help him with a file that he had brought with him. I nodded at him .He took out a small box from his back pocket but I was confused that how come a file be that small which could be put inside such a small box. Before I could make out that what was happening, he kneeled before me and opened the small box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring and he uttered " Miss Evelyn, I like you .Will you marry me? I was really confused now because now none of his family member was present here for him to propose me. I looked at him with confusion. But he returned me a wide smile and gave me the most romantic confession I could ever ask for. He said that he really loved me. He has loved me from the moment he himself didn't know. He realized from time to time when he saw me with Lucas, talking to him made him feel angry .He wanted to own me like his possession but he couldn't because he himself was not sure about his feeling towards me. He confessed To me that the very moment when he realized that he loved me was the moment when i stopped going to the office, when I disappeared completely without saying him about my whereabouts.. He waited to see my face; he wanted to see my smiling face. But my sudden disappearance made him go crazy. So he finally couldn't stop himself from coming to my house and making sure that I was alright .I suddenly felt guilty for his condition as if I was indirectly responsible for his tired face and the bags under his eyes. Immediately after his confession, I couldn't control myself from clinging onto him .I immediately hugged him and couldn't stop the tears of happiness, falling from my eyes. That was the day when we realized that we loved each other.

I Won't Fall For YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara