CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

HELLO MY LOVELIES, I AM BACK HERE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER. I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT MY EVERY READER IS SAFE, HAPPY AND HEALTHY. TODAY I AM GOING TO UPDATE FOUR CHAPTERS ALTOGETHER DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL REASON. I HOPE U LIKE IT. HAPPY READING!!!

ISSAC'S P.O.V

This whole meeting was just tiresome with me having to look at the slideshow and the presentation created by our investors and our partners' .The atmosphere was completely intense with the discussion over our shares as well as the opening of the branches in different countries. The majority voted for it while about two of the officials voted against it. But at last they agreed to the proposal because of course more money was what they wanted. Then they were all silent. Money could solve everything I guess.

The meeting ended after about an hour .I was just missing my bed the whole time .I just wanted to go home and drift away to sleep .But me being the CEO of the office ,I could not slack off while making my employees work hard. I guess the whole meeting was getting at my nerves. After exchanging a few formal handshakes with our clients and investors, I came out from the huge meeting room. I proceeded towards my office but I instantly remembered that I had to complete some file works but of course I couldn't depend on Evelyn because surely she was clumsy and just like last time, she would replace the files with some other files and again I have to shout at her, ugh it would be a whole lot process .So I guess it would be better if I personally go to her and ask her to bring the files to my office.

While I was walking through the huge office floor, I was greeted," good morning boss ", by every employee out there and I just firmly nodded my head in response. As I reached her cabin room, I didn't feel it necessary to knock at her door because of course why should I? I was her employer and she was my employee. The door was already wide opened so I guess I didn't have to knock anyways .As I entered her office cabin ,I saw that she was sitting ,positioning her back towards the door and she was busy on her phone. She was so much busy in her phone that she could not even make out that someone was standing in her room .On close inspection, I got to know that she was texting someone but I couldn't see their name nicely. Texting was against the rules of my office because I couldn't see people slacking at their work and doing these kinds of nonsense things and on top of that she was my Personal secretary, so she wasn't an exception for the rules.

I cleared my throat, in order to give her a hint that I was standing behind her. She froze and stopped typing something that she was about to I guess to the one she was texting to .She slowly turned her head to be met by me standing behind her .I was really angry after seeing her texting on her phone in place of completing her work .Se knew that I was angry, so she had a frightened expression on her face. I didn't want to listen to any of her excuses this time ,so I scolded her for using her phone and I even asked her to stay late After office and work on the files as a punishment (I KNOW THIS WORD SOUNDS CHILDISH .LOL!!.I WAS LAUGHING HARD WHILE USING THIS WORD AS A PART OF ISSAC'S DIALOGUE.),for texting someone during office hours. And I stormed away from there. I somewhat felt satisfied after scolding her for her deed.

HEY GUYS I HOPE U VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER AND PUT A SMALL COMMENT BECAUSE YOUR SOME GESTURE INSPIRES ME TO WRITE MORE AND LOVE U ALL. SENDING MY  VIRTUAL HUGS TO  MY LOVELY READERS.