CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

(GUYS THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF SUSPENSE AND ACTION ,LOL.SO BE READY )

EVELYN'S P.O.V

I couldn't put the image out of my mind. The image of that strange person dropping something like a weapon, in front of me WHEN WE COINCIDENTALLY COLLIDED.. I wasn't wrong when I was saying that that person gives me some weird vibes, like some criminal like vibes. And can't Rachael feel that too. Should I warn her? Or should I help her? But I was sure that she would not believe me. Why? Because, obviously she hates me. As I keep an eye on their table. I saw that they stood up to leave. I just couldn't control the creeps that I was getting.

Although Rachael hated me for no reason but I didn't hate her. So it was my duty to protect her as my colleague. I decided to follow them. As I was following them from behind, I saw that they entered a building. For a moment I regretted my decision, I felt that if I was ruining their personal time, that would be embarrassing. So I decided to return back, but when I was on my way back I heard a scream. From the voice it felt as if it was Rachael's voice. I couldn't control the scary feeling that I was getting. I entered inside the building with quiet steps so that they could not hear me.

As I looked inside, I saw that the person who I was talking about, was tying Rachael's hand and legs and was proceeding to cover her mouth with a cloth. She was screaming but of course no one could hear her. I decided to look around to see if there was any sharp weapon like thing lying around with which I could save her. Instantly, I saw a huge piece of wood lying around. I took it silently and tip toed towards that person whose back was facing me so that he couldn't hear me. As I came near, I swung the wood on his head. He immediately fell unconscious to the ground.

When Rachael saw me, at first she was shocked. I smiled weakly at her and proceeded to untie her hands and legs. She immediately started crying and murmured a strings of sorry to me. She even thanked me for saving her. I was shocked at her change of behavior. But I was more shocked when she proceeded to hug me. I guess this was what it felt like to be hugged by your past enemy. I decided to forgive her. I smiled at her to which she returned. I consoled her and then we proceeded to leave that strange place.

I guess this was the end of our rivalry. Because from that day onwards she always accompanied me during lunch and she even regretted for treating me badly. She didn't talk with her colleagues who filled her ears about me and we practically became besties. We started gossiping about the celebrities and all those things which the besties do. I guess what made her change her mind. but it wasn't bad to receive one more bestie .was it? 

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.PLEASE VOTE FOR IT AND DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT..LOVE Y'ALL

AT LAST I HAVE FINISHED MY ASSIGNMENTS ,GUYS.YAAY!NOW I WOULD BE ABLE TO UPLOAD THE CHAPTERS ON A REGULAR BASIS.

ALSO I THINK OUR EXAMS WIL START FROM THE NEXT WEEK .PLEASE WISH ME LUCK!!