CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11

EVELYN'S P.O.V

Madison proposed that me and my brother should have a siblings night because according to her she didn't want me to keep away from my brother because of their relationship. I somewhat agreed to it and decided hat it was although true that since many years me and Ben have not spent any time together. After many interrogation of Madison ,I learnt that it was not her but instead that jerks's  plan to have a sibling's night .But he was too proud to admit it.

Me and my brother Ben were watching the Avengers End Game on NETFLIX after I accepted to have a sibling's night with this jerk. The movie was interesting ,so we actually didn't fight with each other for some time .But once again he was normal to his irritating self, ordering me to bring water or to bring pop corn for him .I just controlled my urge from dumping that pop corn on him. But I was not giving him the satisfaction to see me angry, so instead I just gave a fake smile towards his direction .He made me more angry by returning the smile. Just now when i was thinking that he grew up to fight with me ,this behavior of him proved that it was wrong.I guess our siblings night was going to be the murder night for each other.

As I was about to take a popcorn from the bowl that he was holding ,my phone started ringing .I looked at the screen to see the name of my boss calling .Was this jerk of a brother less that another jerk was calling .Thinking that whether I should pick up the call or not ,I finally picked up after three rings to be greeted by silence .As I said hello ,he practically shouted at me from the other end of the call saying that I have misplaced the recent files with the previous year ones and that I should go to his place to give him the files .I was at first a bit taken aback after hearing his scolding but immediately, I responded to him by saying that I would reach his place in a minute .But as I finished this sentence, Ben shouted at the action of Iron man in the movies and was practically shaking me with excitement after seeing his hero in action. Thank god the phone was at the other side of my ear away from him ,so I guess Issac could not hear my brother's voice otherwise I was gone if he found out that here I was watching movie while sending the wrong files to him,so I whispered to my brother to keep quiet because that dumb couldn't understand actions when I was motioning to him to keep quiet .Then when I proceeded to get the call, before I could say anything more ,he cut me off by saying that there's no need and if I am more sincere that could work, and saying ths ,he just cut the call like WHAT THE HELL? If he didn't have anything to do with me then why the hell did he call me ,he could have scolded me in the office but not here in front of my jerk face brother. And why the hell did he became angry for what reason.I already told him that I was going to give him the files ,I even apologized then also he was being the arrogant beast .After the call ended I jus shrugged it off and started watching the movie from the half.

TAKE CARE LOVELIES. 

AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER TO KEEP ME GOING.HUGS AND KISSES