Funeral

Chapter Four London, England After Two Days

Chapter Four
London, England After Two Days.

Aurora apprehensively stepped inside the boardroom with her father, Personal Executive Assistant, Brooke Anderson in her peach Mesh Chiffon V-neck Tops Shirts Loose Full Sleeve Pullovers Bow Tie Blouses, and Black Pencil Skirt. The Board Members shifts watching the door as Aurora stood there watching them tensely.

"Miss Linnaeus!" One of them stood approaching her along with the other. Aurora's eyes meet with Blue Sapphire's eyes, which were once her life. But those only brought her misery in life. Iorwerth Slade!

She puffs her chest restlessly stepping over her heels and wandering inside standing at her father's position.

"You can't be here!" She hears a loud howl pinching voice of her not so step sister.

"Get Out!" Athena barks at her while Aurora snubs her glancing at her once father's team.

"I know what happened with my father and mother is something not hidden. And Being Mr. Ryan Linnaeus's employees I invite you all to his funeral commemoration." Aurora articulates as Brooks passes the cards to everyone.

"Former Employee!" Iorwerth snickers watching Aurora as her heart hits the deep core of her agony and she bit her lips holding it. Iorwerth steps near her and seizes the card from Brooks's hands glimpsing at it and chuckles.

"What a so-called act. They are my employees and people. This has nothing to do with Mr. Ryan Linnaeus. None of them will show up!" He pronounces coldly as Aurora shifts peeping at his cold long face along with Mia scowling at her.

Iorwerth steps near Aurora space knocking her lungs wheeze and caging it there. "I know what you did with my girl Aurora. You are nothing but an adroit wily gal under this skin of impeccability and weakness. You are the stronger and cruelest women I had ever known. I am glad you threw my women out at midnight. I am here to guard her. Now!"
Iorwerth drove Aurora with his callous terms and stepped away holding Athena by the shoulder.

Athena smiles slowly and rises to kiss Iorwerth's lips making him hold her. Aurora couldn't describe the feeling she had for them now. She just wanted to die or hung herself after hearing his word. Unable to hold herself she immediately left the room with tears rolling down her cheeks and ran out of the building.

Vanessa Bungalow

Aurora rang the bell of the house again and again impatiently. Vanessa walks opening the door wide, watching Aurora standing with her red and puffy nose. Aurora immediately walks past Vanessa before she can question anything.

"Aurora!" Vanessa denominates for her walking behind her. Aurora was quick to shut the bedroom with a loud thud and locked it from the inside. Unable to hold her triumphant emotion, she slides down the door and howls, pouring her emotions and clutching her legs near her chest. Being left alone to fight with the world where she knew nothing but to be sympathetic and empathetic. This was all her father told her she needed in her life. Not knowing what task life was throwing in front of her.