Bright-Side

Chapter Forty-Two

Aurora moved closer nervously as he sat there. "You did nothing. If you are worried I will leave knowing this, then know this he deserves that!" She stated as he watched her. He nods her head as she moved closer, staring at his lips. 

Zagreus nervously watched her, staring at her bright baby-pink lips as she moved closer. He snaked his arms around her waist, setting her heart on the fire. His hands slipped against her jaw as the breath caught in her lungs. He angles his face, leaning closer toward her as his breath fanned her skin. He was about to kiss her, but he stopped watching her. Aurora breathed in and out nervously as she moved her hands against his chest and placed her lips between his. Zagreus didn't leave a chance and kissed her passionately, grabbing her waist against his. He grabbed her, leaning against the couch as he hovered over her, kissing her lips. His hands reached under her t-shirt, setting her body on fire, situating between her legs. She gasped, feeling him against her core. He sucked the bottom of her lips, invading her mouth. She grabbed his shirt in her fist, kissing him back with equal passion. He grasped, knowing how turned-on she was. He moved away and watched her as she opened her eyes as her heart thumped loud enough for him to hear.  

"I don't want my security to watch when I strip you naked." He whispered as she blushed crimson, hiding her face in his neck. Zagreus chuckled as he grabbed her by the thighs, effortlessly picking her up in his arms and walking upstairs to their bedroom. 

He placed her on the bed hovering over her and kissing her neck making her gasp in passion while he smile against her skin. His hands moved inside her t-shirt grabbing her bosom and making her moan. He leaves a trail of wet kisses all over her neck, collarbone, and shoulder. 

He moves away pulling her into sitting posting taking off her t-shirt and watching her blush while he takes off his t-shirt watching her staring at him. She stares at his flexing muscle and hard abs muscles as he stood over his knees in front of her. She gulps watching when her eyes fell on the stab mark over his shoulder. She moved her hands over the mark and watched his emerald orbs staring at her.

Zagreus gazed at her rare shades of green with hazel brown near the pupil intensely as his arms snaked around her waist. She watched him as he placed his lips against her lips sucking leaving her knee weak. She kissed him when he moved away kissing her neck slowly moving his hand to unhook her bra. While kissing her shoulder he removes the straps throwing them away and kissing her shoulder. "Are you sure you wanna do it?" He asked moving away watching as she breathes watching her. Her crimson cheeks turned brighter as her finger moved over his naked stronger shoulder as she nods her head. 

 He leans over her lips and kisses her jaw trailing the kisses over her neck. She gasps clutching his hair in a fist while His tongue wanders all over her skin kissing her profoundly and grabbing her waist. She panted on his trailing featherlight finger hands over her curved skin.

She kissed him as they explored each other while their hand did their dirty work. Her fingers moved around his body feeling his tight muscles and curves. His wet kisses trail down towards her collarbone and his tongue back upward to her throat. She gasped he bit her skin leaving numerous hickeys. 

The moment was night was blissful as she gasped when he moved down over her body while he smiles moving at down while rubbing his palms over her naked thighs and parting them. "You don't have to go down," Aurora asked as she leans up watching while he just licks her skin making her gasp. she felt pure bliss until her only disguise was taken off her and he sucked the life out of her intensifying the heat rushing through her body. Aurora arches her back pushing her chest air making him smirk. He knew he could wonder at her body. 

After taking her dear life with pleasure he moved award leaving himself naked and thrust inside her without warning masking a gasp. "I am so sorry!" Zagreus immediately speaks watching her as he breathes adjusting to his side. "It's fine!" She speaks as he chuckles kissing her forehead. "It will be fine!" He says kissing her jaw moving slowly. He propelled himself slowly into her. She was whining with pleasure as her hands over his back moaned in the blissful pleasure of life. His slow and raw stroke rubbed her inner wall, making her feel climax again right away. She gasped at his size. She felt full as he kept going on moaning in pleasure along with her. 

He increases his swiftness, pushing her knees up apart, claiming her neck into wet kisses and bit. Her fingers fist into his hair in fists, making them grunt together. He stroked her harder and faster, weakening her body and weaker. It was when he was almost there, and so was she. Both moan and grunt in pleasure and desire for a body to come together.

Zagreus lay against her in their sweating body while massaging her body. Aurora leans and kissed his head closing her eyes and holding him against her. 

 The sunrise is high as she turned watching Zagreus's side empty. She holds the sheets against her naked body looking around for but he wasn't there. She sighs knowing he was an early riser. She gets off the bed and walks inside the bathroom taking a long refreshing shower. After she was done with her bath she dress in  Zagreus one t-shirt and pants and walked out of the room making her hair in a messy bun. 

"Well, that is kinda new for me." She heard Lorenzo. She shifts watching him in a wheelchair while Vincent pushes it. Lorenzo was staring at her which made her conscious. "he is off for a run!" Lorenzo smiles as Vincent takes him away and Aurora walks back into the room staring into the mirror finding her neck and shoulder filled with several hickeys.