Turks and Caicos

Chapter Forty-Six 

Turks and Caicos

Aurora places the sleeping baby on the beach mat under the shade, covering him properly. She smiles as brushes his cheeks and puts on her hat, standing in the refreshing air of cool beach vibes in her co-ord dress yellow floral printed off-shoulder full sleeves with a Thigh-high slit alluring flair skirt sipping St-Germain Elderflower 75. Aiden sighs, turning to his stomach, making her sigh as gets under the shade and puts him back on his back. 

"You kiddo need to sleep on your back!" she speaks as she rubs his cheeks again and grabs her drink sitting beside him. 'I wonder what your father is doing right now?' She speaks to herself as she couldn't help but wonder about Zagreus' whereabouts. 

"He isn't the man I should fall in love but I couldn't help the way he takes care of you." She speaks to Aiden as he again turns over his back, making Aurora sigh. She keeps her drink away and pics him over her arms. "What should I do with you?" She speaks to him, picking up her drink. "Your father is caring, but he is surely spoiling you!" She warns while Aiden snuggles closer to her body, making her smile. 

"Hey, Aurora!" She smiles as her eyes fell on an elderly lady name Serena walking with her five-year-old grandson Rider. "Hello, Mrs . Serena," Aurora greets with her beautiful smile as the old lady set the mat along with shade and engaged his grandson in a sand castle activity.  

"I told you to call me Serena!" Aurora just smile as Aiden moves and she caught him safely against her. "I couldn't help!" She speaks making the old lady smile and look at Aiden who hides his face in his mommy's chest. "He surely went on his father," Serena speaks making Aurora chuckle. "Well, I'm sure his father spoiled him the past few days." She speaks making Serena laugh. 

"How's Rider doing?" Aurora asked watching Rider building his sand castle as though Zagreus and Aiden doing caught her mind. "He is going well. I got rolled him into a sports club at the beach as per your advice from last week. And I think is doing good." Serena speaks as Aurora nods with a warm smile. 

"I wish his parents were alive with him. It must be hard for a kid like him. But on a positive note, he has you guys." Aurora speaks making Serena give her a brief smile. "But we can barely offer him the luxury he should get. But thank you for paying his sports fees." Serena says making Aurora smile. 

"Well, That is less I could do with things you have been teaching me with kids and stuff. I am really glad I came here. It doesn't feel like we have known each other for months!" Aurora lays Aiden down on the mat while Serena watched her. Aiden immediately woke up watching her with his emerald orbs. 

"And you are awake my boy!" Aurora cooed to Aiden as he smiles at her making her chuckle. Aiden grabs Aurora's hat and throws it away making her sigh. "I should stop keeping things around you!" She warns her while Aiden just giggles like he wasn't being scolded. 

"He is an active baby!" Serena watched them while Aurora nods holding Aiden back in her arms. "He is a lot active when he is with his father." She explained bouncing Aiden over her lap. "His father is not here. YOu guys are here for months!" Serena asked in concern while Aurora smiled. 

"He has a business to run. he will be around. Somehow he always finds his way to us." Aurora at thought of Zagreus being with them. It just completes their family and fills Aurora with the warmth of family and home. There is nothing in the that is more beautiful than being with people who you call family.

"Sounds like a gentleman!" Serena speaks watching Rider playing with a group of kids around his age. "Gentleman isn't a word I use for him. He doesn't fit any word but them, chevalier. That man can burn the world for our happiness and yet he can be a perfect man and father." Aurora explained tried not to be precise about Zagreus. 

"Sounds like a red flag!" Serena commented watching Aiden playing with Aurora's sleeves. He was trying to catch everything in his ring fingers. Aurora chuckled at him. "Well, he is not a red flag!" She smiles giving her finger to Aiden which he catches perfectly. 

"Looks like Rider got a heart-setting moment." Aurora smiles watching Rider's attention just on a girl. "People who burn the world for their happiness don't care who they burn in!" Serena speaks catching Aurora off guard. Aurora's smile fades away as she watched Serena. Serena just gave her brief smile turning her head to Rider. 

"That's Pearl. She is our neighbor's daughter. They come here frequently during holidays but her mother died so here she is." Serena told Aurora that she didn't comment on something prior. Aurora just nods holding in her arms as the thought engulfed her with Serena's comment. 

'Tho Zagreus is mafia I have never seen him kill. He doesn't kill. Right?' She wonders as Aiden jumps in her arms catching her attention. Aurora smiles as he played her. "I should get going!" Aurora speaks as she holds Aiden in her arms and warps things in the basket. It was hard to do with the baby but she did it anyway walking back to her cabin.