Fathers-Name

Chapter Thirty-Six

"Aiden Adair Kensington, That is what we gonna call him now!" Lorenzo asked, holding cheerful Aiden in his hands, facing him. Aurora just sat there glaring at Lorenzo while Zagreus signed some legal identification papers with the Lawyer. 

Zagreus passed papers to Aurora, forwarding the pen to her. 'I wish you weren't his father!" She stated bitterly, signing the paper. 'As soon as the truth was out, he made sure I wasn't able to take Aiden away with the parental paper. I Hate him.' Aurora signed and the Lawyer collected them as Zagreus watched her. 

"Now running away is not an option," He stated while Aurora glared. "I know that!" She was angry with him while Lorenzo played with Aiden. Zagreus smiles as he relaxed on the couch watching Lorenzo enjoy Aiden's company. 

"We should start we the wedding details!" Zagreus stated while Aurora turned her head glaring at him. "I didn't agree with that!" 

"Well, Love that isn't an option!" He gets up and Vincent appears with his coat. "I have patient to see and you make sure your wedding dress is ready!" Zagreus asked with a smile while Aurora glared at him. He walked away with Vincent and Lorenzo turned to her. 

"So from where are we starting!" he asked all excited holding a smiling Aiden. "Just because my son is happy with you that doesn't mean you are out of my hit list," Aurora stated bitterly while Lorenzo chuckled taking the seat. "I wasn't hoping for being on a good list!"

"Now about the wedding!" Lorenzo asked with a smile holding Aiden facing toward her. "Need time to think!" Aurora says getting up and picking up Aiden but Lorenzo didn't let her.

You still haven't gonna one think about Zagreus. 

"That he is a Jerk!!" Aurora speaks bluntly. "Aw. My Baby ears" Lorenzo speaks covering Aiden's ears while Aurora rolled her eyes watching him and smiling at Aiden who had no idea what his mother was getting into. 

"No, That he can be persistent with what he wants. Now get dressed so we can pick your wedding dress until he is back home." Lorenzo stated as Aurora watched him. "I need time." She asked. 

"Then talk to him. I am sure he will understand." Lorenzo gets up standing in front of her. "Now you get dressed up and I will get a chance to dress this little cute one." Lorenzo walked away while Aurora stood watching. 

"I can't run away!" She turned her back towards the bedroom to change the outfit.

After changing into high-waist flare jeans and one of Zagreus's t-shirts putting her hair in messy but with sneakers and sunglasses she was ready to leave. Her eyes found Lorenzo all dressed up with Aiden while Aiden had his own sunglasses that made her smile. 

"Look Cute. Right!" Lorenzo asked as Aurora takes him up in her arms as they step out of the mansion. 

"So, what are we shopping?" Lorenzo asked opening the door for her. "Baby Tuxedo!" Aurora speaks while getting inside as Lorenzo closes the door taking the first seat. 

"So how long you guys have been friends?" Aurora while Driver keeps his eyes on the way and Lorenzo played bodyguard. 

"I know him since we were kids but drifted apart until Zagreus saved my girlfriend until her last days. He was her Doctor!" Lorenzo speaks as Aurora nods. "I am sorry about it!"

"I have a son. Unfortunately, I can't go back and see him. My girlfriend's parents won't let me see him!" Lorenzo speaks as Aurora gave him weak smile. "Mafia thing can be hard!" Aurora replies consciously as Aiden holds her sunglasses making her chuckle. 

"How can you be so good at understanding everything? I mean most girls are dumb!" Lorenzo stated making Aurora chuckle. "Well, I guess it's the result of being lied to, manipulated, cheated, and pushed around. It got my mind wired with stuff... a lot of stuff. So I like to keep it tidy and clean." Aurora stated taking the glasses away from Aiden. 

"I am sorry about that Iorwerth guy!" Aurora chuckles as she watched him as he watched Aiden playing in her arms. "He got Zagreus charm!" 

"He is his son!" Lorenzo nods as the car stops around the shop and Lorenzo gets out opening the door for her. Aurora steps out staring at the store and then at Lorenzo. 

"It's a bridal store!" She watched him while he closed the door. "They have baby Tuxedo too..." Aurora rolled her eyes as they walked inside the bridal store. 

"You know it's the same store where I got my earlier dress!" Aurora stated while Lorenzo pulled the door for her. "I remember being a driver for Senior Adair Kensington that day. Plus white suits your skin!" Aurora smiled greeting the Store manager as the Manager watch her and then Lorenzo. Lorenzo understood the look and stepped in. 

"Single women. Show the best or my best friend would kill me." Lorenzo comments walking past them. The store manager smiled showing her the way. They stepped inside as Aurora's subconsciousness was filled with her parent's memory. 

They sat around as people showed the best dress but Aurora rejected the ton of the dresses. "I mean this is beautiful!" Lorenzo protested. "You are not the bride. Plus I don't get the feeling!" He rolls his eyes as Aurora gets up watching him. "I think I have a dress!" 

"You are not thinking what I am thinking!" Lorenzo speaks in surprise while Aurora smiles. He gets up while holding sleeping Aiden in his arms. "Fine, I will look for it!" 

"No, we are going home to get that dress," Aurora speaks taking Aiden in her arms as Lorenzo watched her. "I will get it. I don't want Kensington running after my life as you run away for the second time." He says as he gets her elbow taking her out of the store. 'Plan A failed!' Aurora wondered as she followed him. 

It was late at night when Zagreus walked inside with Vincent behind him. He stepped into the halls as his eyes fall over Aurora sitting on the couch near the fireplace. he looked around finding Lorenzo nowhere. 

"Where is Aiden?" Zagreus steps closer taking his coat off and watching her. "Sleeping!" Aurora replies watching him as Vincent holds his coat walking away. "Lorenzo!" he asked when the main door opened and someone walked in. 

"I finally got it!" Lorenzo announced watching Aurora. Aurora gets up taking the bag from his hands. "Thank me later!" Lorenzo takes a seat watching Zagreus. 

"Got all the wedding shopping done." He announced as Zagreus watched Aurora. "I never thought it would that easy!" Zagreus smiles while Aurora turns her back walking upstairs. 

"Whats next!" Lorenzo asked watching Zagreus. "They Guest list!"