Safe

Chapter Twenty Eight

Zagreus puts aurora inside his car while his men cleaned the road. He gets inside the car on the driving seat, putting his coat around her. "Are you okay?" He asked as she nodded her head looking outside the vehicle. His men picked Iorwerth's dead body from the floor and tears rolled down her cheeks. 

"Would I be wrong if I say I am okay with his gone?" She faced Zagreus as he watched her. "I feel relieved. He killed my family!" Zagreus leaned as he wiped her tears away. It was tears of relief for her. "No!" He answered. 

He was about to kill you anyway. A man like him only knows how to satisfy their Alter Ego. They don't care about anything else but themselves. These are the worst type of men you can encounter in your life. They just don't care what is right or wrong. And if he knew about Aiden. He would have also killed him!" Zagreus speaks resting his hand against her cheeks. Aurora watched him through her eyes wanting him to explain more. "My father was one!" Zagreus answered as he leans to kiss her forehead until someone knocked on the car window. He closed his eyes and turned to face Vincent standing outside. 

Vicent used Sign language to communicate that work was done. Zagreus nods his head and leans back to drive the car. Aurora's heart thumped with the thought that he was about to kiss her. She just leans against the car seat with the shock and thumping heart and nervous veins in her system. She felt weak yet it was warm.

Zagreus dropped Aurora at her mansion and she got outside without any words or glance at him. She just disappeared inside and Zagreus leaned against the car seat closing his eyes. 'Fuck! I should have done that" He wondered. 

Lorenzo was sitting in the living room when Zagreus came back and directly went inside his bedroom. His silence told him everything. "it will be hard to keep her safe in the coming time." Lorenzo wondered as he turns back to face his cell phone. 

The next morning Aurora stood in front of the mirror remembering the last day event. Madison walked inside watching her. Brooke told them everything that happened after the driver told them. He was the soul witness of everything. "Brooke got you a new driver!" Madison breaks the silence as Aurora nods her head wearing her earing. She was dressed in a Black Promo Slim-Fit strapless blouse with Suit 2-Piece with Concealed hook fastening at front and High waist flared pants. 

"I am keeping you guys away from the mansion. You will be safe there!" Aurora speaks and Madison nods her head. "You can talk about it!" Madison asked taking a seat over her bed and watching her. Aurora sighs and faces Madison leaning against her vanity. 

"I Loved Iorwerth yet when last I saw him dying I felt okay with everything. And I hate this fact that I felt okay with it." Aurora speaks and Madison nods her head. "I am okay with him being dead." Aurora watched her grandmother. 

"It's okay to feel like this Aurora. You went through so much and he was the reason behind it. It's okay to feel this cause I feel happy with him dead. He killed my daughter. And there are a lot more people that wanted him dead. He wasn't good!" Madison explained and Aurora nodded. 

"Just stay safe. His family can come here so I am shifting you both to a safe place." Aurora speaks and Madison nods her head getting up from the bed. 

Aurora head out of the Mansion along with Madison getting into another car along with Aiden sleeping in her arms. Brooke nods his head as he drives them away and Aurora gets in her car along with the Bodyguards in another one. The car engine starts as they moved to the city streets. Aurora pulls her cell phone out scrolling through Metro articles. She scrolled through headlines until one caught her eyes. 

Kensington Stocks Booming? Who is the mastermind behind it?

Aurora chuckled at Zagreus's anonymity to the world. 'He had Eminence whether he is seen or not!' She wondered as the last day event crossed her mind once more. 'You are feeling that warmth of love Aurora. Either you be careful this time or lose everything to him. Zagreus is not the man you should fall for!'

She leans against her car seat glancing at the passing rushing street of London until they were on the highway path. Her brows furrowed as she glanced at the driver. "Where are you driving? We are supposed to be heading headquarters." She stated firmly until the car stopped and the driver takes off his cap. Aurora's eyes widen registering the same blue eyes of that night. he was her kidnapper of her that night. 

"You are not!" He smiled until Aurora opened her car to run away. She stepped over her heel ready to run but only collided with a bunch of men around her. "You were not running Love. Were You?" She heard him as Aurora shifted facing with wide eyes as he leaned against her car. 

"What do you want from me?" She screamed at him while he chuckle stepping closer. She was frightened with every step she took backward. "You were supposed to be handed over to someone!" He smirked as he grabbed her unnerving shoulder and injected her drugs. Aurora directly fell over him while he watched his mens. 

"Come one, Hold her up. And No hair should be misplaced. Zagreus won't like it!" He mentions while the men nod holding Aurora slumped body.

Zagreus stormed through the gates of his warehouse watching his men lowering their gazes. he marched through the gate finding Lorenzo drinking water. "How dare you touch her!" Zagreus demanded while Lorenzo just chuckled watching him. "She is brought safely!" 

"I specifically told you to bring her awake!" Zagreus speaks of his anger while Lorenzo rolled his eyes. "She would have eaten me alive if brought her awake!" Lorenzo speaks and Zagreus rolls his eyes. 

"I will deal with you later!" Zagreus hissed while Lorenzo chuckle following him around. 

Aurora did her best struggle to free herself from the chair she was tied to. "Ahh, these pricks!" She swears under her breath thinking of every way possible to free herself. "Once I am free I will make sure Zagreus kill you all!" She hissed internally until the door opens. She glances up finding Zagreus standing in front of her. 

Aurora sighs in relief watching him and stops struggling to lean back to her chair. She felt safe for a while. 

"Aren't you late to save me? Come one help me and open these." She speaks until the man behind Zagreus appears as he stands watching them. Aurora watched him and then Zagreus until reality sink in. Zagreus was her kidnapper. 'I put my trust and safety in the wrong man again!' She chuckles in shock at herself.