Business

Chapter Forty-Three

After A Week  

Zagreus swift over his back, waking up from his late night sleep until Aiden cried. Aurora chuckled, fixing her white tube tee with a small v cut in front. He sighs, gets up from the bed, and walks into the nursery, watching his son throwing all tantrums after he just woke up. "I am not as energetic as you, son!" Aurora leans against the door, watching father and son exchanging comments in their sleepy mood.

"Well, are you energetic enough for breakfast?" She asked, watching with curved lips. Zagreus turns to face her, holding wailing Aiden. "That will do!" 

"Where are you going in this pretty olive pencil skirt and blazer?" Zagreus asked as he stands and Aiden stops crying as he sees his mother. "Well, I was half model dates back. So, today I am gonna take over my mother's modeling agency and start my business. That was something that my father wanted me to do back then. But I was stupid, but now I wanna make things okay." She says as Zagreus smile stepping forward towards her. Aiden immediately leans in her arms. 

"You wanna come!" She asked, holding Aiden in her arms while Zagreus leans kissing her forehead. "I would require decaf!" he stated as Aurora nodded and he walks past her into the bathroom. 

"Alright baby. Mommy Duty!" Aurora speaks to Aiden taking him out of the bedroom and walking downstairs. She reached into the kitchen finding Chef with some extra staff making breakfast. "I fed you, changed diapers, you burped a while ago and you slept nicely. So what's with crying? Are you okay?" She asked Aiden as she placed him on the kitchen counter. 

"Show me what is it?" She cooed more likely while staff smiled watching her and doing their work. Aurora checked on Aiden but found none. "He might be teething or having Colic." One of the chefs stated as Aurora watched them and nods her head with a smile. 

"We will get checked by the pediatrician!" Aurora speaks to Aiden while he watched her aimlessly. Aurora grabbed him over her chest walking around finding everything from nuts to fruits. 'That explains my pregnancy craving! Zagreus is a healthy eater.'

Aurora grabbed Aiden's milk bottle and fed him until he pushed it away and she smiled holding him up. The kitchen staff was quick with breakfast and they start to keep everything in the dining room.

Zagreus walked inside in his white suit as Aurora stood amazed watching him all Dashy and charming grabbing his coffee. "Is he alright?" He walked near Aurora while keeping his palm over Aiden's head. "He is Fussy. But I guess it will be okay after we see a pediatrician!" She answers and he nods keeping his coffee mug away and kissing her forehead. "We will get there when we finish at lunch. We will figure it out!"

Aurora nods watching Aiden against her chest staring into emptiness. "Come on. Come to your father!" Zagreus speaks holding Aiden in his arms watching his tiny fist holding his tie and resting his head against the chest. 

"He is cute with my eyes!" Zagreus smirks at Aurora while she glares at him and speaks. "And my features!" He chuckle grabbing her waist while she held his coffee walking into dining. 

They had breakfast together while Aiden was against Zagreus all the time. After Breakfast Aurora grabbed her purse, and Aiden's bag while Zagreus grabbed one of the car keys walking out of the mansion. "Do you have work today?" She asked as he unlocked the car and they stepped near it. 

"No, I am done with surgeries this week. Gotta look into a company and few investments." He speaks opening the backseat car as she puts Aiden inside in the baby seat safely. When she was done she gets out to watch him. "You are awkwardly good at this!" He asked and she chuckled. 

"My father made me babysit for one summer holiday 'cause I did something I shouldn't have." She speaks as he opens the door for her and she gets inside along with him after a while. "What was it?" He asked putting on his seat belt and watching her. "Underage drinking!" 

"Whoa!" Zagreus watched her in shock while Aurora smiles back at him and checked on Aiden. "I was underground for a month for underage drinking. Gramps made me eat dry fruits for a whole month." He spills making Aurora laugh as he starts the car. 

"Will Lorenzo be okay being alone at home?" Aurora asked in concern as she remembered about him. "I left him company!" He turns the car out of the estate as she watched him. "seriously Vincent!" 

"Well, he is good company!" Zagreus smiled back at her while she crossed against her chest. "Unless, he is not mute," Aurora speaks and Zagreus watched her in shock. "I know!" 

"When your grandfather walked into the boutique that day I saw him with one more person. Vincent! And he could talk," She explained while Zagerus nods until Aiden starts to cry again. Zagreus turns back to watch him until Aurora unbuckled her seat belt and gets up to get him and Zagreus looks for parking around. he found and pull the car over as Aurora takes seat with crying Aiden. "We should see the doctor. Now!" Zagreus speaks up as Aurora holds crying Aiden and he didn't want to be held. He started to throw and arch his body making it hard for Aurora. 

"Okay big guy, Come here!" Zagreus speaks to Aiden and holds him down against him. Aiden wasn't wanted to hold until he stopped against him and got distracted by his cufflinks. "You can drive!" Zagreus asked as Aurora watched him like he grew two heads. "You know that!" 

"Come on it will be fun!" Zagreus smiles at her. "Unless I kill!" Aurora mumbles as he gets out of the car and she slides against the driving seat. Zagreus takes a seat with Aiden against him and Aurora started the car. " Just so you know I haven't driven in years. I just did to pass the driving exam," she stated and Zagreus nods his head. 

"Noted!" He smiles as she started driving the car while Zagreus hold Aiden against him patting his back. "We are taking my hospital first!" Zagreus informs and Aurora glares. "That opposite!" He smirks and She glares. "We are turning around!" He smirks more while she sighs and started to move the wheels.