Exchange

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Glasgow, After Four Months

Aurora bears her bump, walking roughly around the mansion and placing the cushion over the sofa as she takes a glance at her granny who was silently dicing the dry fruits. "Madison, I am getting lots of Freelancing work you need not work anymore. I already have a job as an Interior designer and Architect." Aurora declares, picking oranges as takes a seat slowly watching Madison smiling at her. The last few months were not effortless as Zagerus left no circumstance to get them but Glasgow can be the securest or most frightening place at once. 

"What's with that glow?" Aurora asked with the beam at her face. It's been a while since Aurora was beaming like this. The pregnancy was a different thing but Aurora was moving on from the past. 

"You look beautiful!" Madison commented watching her while making chocolate in her kitchen. Aurora chuckle when her eyes descend on dry fruits. "Can I have them?" Madison nods passing her some in the fruit bowl. "This is strange I carve for fruits and healthy drinks in my pregnancy while other gets ice cream and KFC things and all." She speaks munching over the almond. 

"I guess your healthy eating habits had kicked in!" Madison replies making Aurora chuckle and conveys. "I never liked dry fruits in my entire life. I guess my baby is making me pay for it." She chuckled picking the walnuts. Madison smiles pouring the chocolate mix into the bowl and picking the dry fruits when it connected with her. 'The father may be the healthy eater.' She glances at Aurora who had already picked up the file while eating making her give long sigh.

"You are already working hard, girl!" She says, leaving all the work walking near Aurora and snatching the file away, and walking back into the kitchen. Aurora just sigh watching her granny keeping the file on the top shelf and resuming back to her work. "You know with this baby I can't do the cardio you want me to do." 

"Well I don't; I just want you to enjoy your meal," Madison says with the fact tone playing through her voice. 

"You know, it just feels different!!" Aurora smiles as she glances at her belly and places her hands and strokes it. Madison knew what Aurora was talking about. 

"Feel different to be a mother. I feel strong and I want to bring the best to this baby. No matter what." She smiles, making Madison smile again as they exchange the look together.

"You know!! When Lilly had you in her womb before the wedding with Ryan. This was very different for them. She was Ryan's one true love and affair also. They couldn't figure out what to do with their lives but you happened and brought the best for them. You were the reason why they stood strong for their future. They named you Aurora." Madison explained as Aurora sat in the comfort of silence watching her grandmother. 

"What will you name this baby?" Madison asked again as she sat there watching Aurora and Aurora shakes her head negatively.

"I don't wanna plan! I wanna happen it." Aurora speaks holding her deep agony as she remembers all those memories again. Madison just nods her head and passes the fruits toward her.