Dinner

Chapter Thirty-One 

Chapter Thirty-One 

Aurora walked out of the shower, watching Aiden sleeping soundly in Zagreus's arms while he caressed his cheeks and watched him sleep. The sight was so precious that she couldn't help but wonder about Aiden's father. 

Zagreus shifts his gaze, watching Aurora all showered and changed into her previous clothes. "You look fresh," Zagreus smirks while Aurora rolls her eyes, pushing all the thoughts she was having right now. She stride takes Aiden in her arms and places him near her chest. 

"Show over!" She speaks coldly walks around the bed and takes a seat on the edges watching Aiden snuggling into her warmth. Zagreus was still in his old position over the bed watching them. 

"Dinner is ready. Join us downstairs if you wish to eat." Zagreus says as he gets off the bed walking out of the bedroom. Aurora glances at the door as she sighs watching Aiden. 'I need to figure out of here soon. I can't play his dumb doll.'

Zagreus kept seated along with Lorenzo waiting for Aurora. He sighs watching Vincent standing with his head lowered. It was a while since he asked her to join them downstairs but it did seem like she wanted to join them. 

"Looks like she would starve herself to death," Lorenzo comments until they hear the footsteps in the dining room. Zagreus watched Aurora walking inside with Aiden glancing at the security men all around. Zagreus's cleared his throat grabbing Vincent's attention.  

Vincent quickly pulled the chair for her and took Aiden away from her arms. Aurora takes a seat beside Zagreus's royal chair. The chef and maids started to serve them while Aurora glanced around at the food. 

"Doesn't look like I am being forced to live here!" Aurora comments as Zagreus watched her and made no reply starting to eat. Aurora watched Vincent holding Aiden safely. She started her meal while Lorenzo observed the looks at both of them and started to eat his meal. 

"You can leave here at your free will. But you are only allowed to get out once everything is out safe!" Zagreus speaks grabbing everyone's attention. Aiden leans on Vincent's shoulder watching Zagreus and Aurora. 

"That means I am a prisoner here!" Aurora comments as Lorenzo leave the chuckle and Zagerus watched them. "You will do as I say!" He ordered while Aurora rolled her eyes eating her food. There was no in her mind to waste the food. 

"I will run on the first attempt as soon as I find my chance," Aurora whisper but it was clearly audible to Zagreus as he stops in the middle of his meal as watched her. Aurora smiled at Zerus and continued eating her meal. 

After Dinner Aurora watched Aiden sleeping in the crib again. She was about to shift when her chest collided with Zagreus. She was surprised as she tried to step away until he grabbed her waist holding it against him. 

"You can live freely in this house. Everyone is bound to follow your orders but you are bound to follow mine. You will leave this place until I want." Zagreus warned while she struggled in his arms trying to free herself. Zagreus just grasped her against him as she sighs and stops fighting knowing she can't free his grip.

You are Freak!" She comment making Zagreus smile as he watched Aiden and her. "You have to be careful with your words with your son around!" He speaks. Our Son! How much he wanted to say those two words to her. 

"How Irony, You say I can live freely in this house but still, I am bound to follow your order." She chuckles as Zagreus smirks as he grabs her waist against his abdomen making her eyes widen. 

"You wanted to know why this family is after you. Right!" He spoke as she watched him and he pulled her messy bin hair down to her shoulder. 

"Cause you are bound to marry me. Madison knew and that is why she did her best to hide. But unfortunately, until my grandfather died and the promise broke." He smirks as he leans taking her fragrance. She smelled like him. The thought he was wondering about her would have frightened the soul out of Aurora. 

"I'm Gonna marry you. Love!" He smirks watching her widen her eyes until Aiden started to cry grabbing his attention. Zagreus smirks as he moves away walking towards Aiden and tearing their gaze. He picked Aiden up and place him against his chest walking out of the room into the balcony leaving her frightened. 

"It was all about the wedding!" She whispered as she watched him taking care of Aiden. 

"He is gonna be my son!" Zagreus inform leaving Aurora agitated and frighten with the thought of Aiden growing up mafia and all other things that she couldn't pull up. 

"You can't do this to us!" Aurora was quick to fight back as Zagreus faces her holding Aiden in his arms. 

"You have no idea of the past!" Zagreus asks as Aurora steps closer to him. "What are you talking about?"