Guest List

Thirty-Seven

"So you are gonna be my husband?" Aurora asked as she watched Zagreus write names down the list. Zagreus choose not to respond as he writes the names and Aurora peeked at the list. 

Zagreus list fifteen names and closed the pen, keeping it down while watching Aurora. "You don't have to poke your disagreement every hour." He passed the pen and list the book to her. 

"My Family died, remember? I have no one besides Madison and Brooke to call." Aurora stated, relaxing against the couch and watching Aiden sleeping soundly in his crib. 

Zagreus leans beside her as he wonders about something and faces her. Aurora sighs as she leans forward, grabbing the list to read. She reads the names and turns to him. 

"What about your family? I mean, considering they are alive." She asked as she found no family member names. "My grandfather is dead. Plus, I really have no one who is considered as family." He speaks when Lorenzo walks around and takes a seat before speaking. "We should not talk about his family." 

Aurora watched them in confusion then eats the silence being seated there. Zagreus shifts watching finding her in long thought. "You are thinking something?" he asked as she watched him. "You are not a friend to discuss." 

"Husband it is!" Lorenzo comments making Aurora sigh watching him. "He is Aiden's father that doesn't make me his friend. He kidnapped me." She stated and both of them nods their head. "Tell me one more thing why Ares is invited to the wedding?" She asked them. Zagreus opened his mouth to speak. "I kidnapped you. You shouldn't be asking questions!" He gets up walking away. Aurora sighs as she leans back on the couch. 

"You shouldn't be rude to him at least. All he has done is protect you from the evil psychopaths and be there for you and Aiden." Lorenzo stated watching as Aurora watched him. "Thanks but I was using the law to save myself and Aiden." She stated and Lorenzo chuckled as he suck his breath in like he was about to blow out on her. 

"Are there any details I am missing?" She asked and Lorenzo nods getting up. Aurora frown and sits straight again stopping him. "Then tell me!" 

"Iorwerth, Athena, and everyone wanted you dead since the moment your wedding was off. Zagreus and his grandfather did everything to protect you. You know why Vannessa was meeting with Zagreus that night because she knew he was the only one that can drag that psychopath to his doom day but you weren't yourself. When Aiden was about to be born Madison made sure she kept you protected but Actually, it was Zagreus who made sure you were protected that's why he kept searching for you. Brooke was with Zagreus when you told him you were coming back for everything. Brooke couldn't keep you protected. So, Zagreus did. I mean yes he did kidnap you but only when you were about to be killed by Iorwerth men." Lorenzo speaks out everything in one breath leaving Aurora stunned as she watched him. 

"But..." She was about to speak when he cuts her off. "Call Brooke. I am sure you trust him more than Zagreus." He walks out of the living hall leaving the two alone. Aurora shifts watching the landline as she has the freedom to call anyone she could. 

She picks up the landline phone failing Brook's number as it rang for a while and the call was answered. "Don't tell me Zagreus you have another threat to keep Madison protected." Brooke sounded irritated as Aurora breathed. "Actually, It's me. Aurora" She speaks as Brook smiled watching Madison knitting a sweater. 

"Aurora, I am so happy you called, " Brooke speaks as Madison watched him in surprise and smiles watching him. "I'm sorry but there is something I need." She asked as her eyes falls on Lorenzo walking in and picking Aiden in his arms walking away watching her. "Yeah tell me," Brooke replied quickly then she thought. "How long you have known Zagreus?" She asked and she was greeted with silence. Brooke understood what she was asking now. 

"He is my cousin! We kinda drifted apart after his father thing but when you brought Iorwerth home with you that day we came in contact again. He has been persistent in keeping up all about you. Your lifestyle, fashion, food, education, and interest. I know I should have been his prime contact for you but I couldn't help it. I have to do it cause he saved my life. When your parents died he was the one looking after you. Madison kinda hated it so she did her best to keep you away. But you were with Aiden all alone trying to figure things out. I thought I can give it your perfect life back but it was kinda late." Brooke chuckled as he relaxed back speaking while Madison heard him. 

"The day you called me I went to talk to Zagreus about you. I was the one who has been updating you every now and then. And He made sure you were protected and safe away from all these people who were ready to kill you for your wealth. I am sorry I did that." Aurora breaths in all information knowing everything that was keeping Iorwerth's Serial Killer side away from her was Zagreus. 

"You know I wanted... I was a fool to give Aiden my name when his father was Zagreus. I kinda hope that you can be together again but I was a little late for that. I believe no one can be perfect than Zagreus for you. He is one you should be with." Brooke spoke as he held his lips holding himself to break down. 

"Even tho he kidnapped me several times that left me paranoid." Aurora chuckled as she suck the reality in. "You know why were you paranoid Aurora. Vannessa's death was something that never expected after your parent's death. The way Iorwerth killed her and his betrayal, manipulation, cheating ass, and being his pushed toy sent you to therapy. Athena fed him lies and he believed her without giving her a chance to trust you made him see and feel things that you never wondered about. You just not suffered this but the loss of parents too. Everything was bombarded at once that crushed you down. And it was a lot." Brooke explained to her as she sat there hearing him. "I don't trust him," Aurora stated while Brooke smiled.

"It's okay you don't trust him. I mean after everything having trust in anything comes very hard. It's okay. Take your time."Brooke stated. "You know even his cold and silent side he cares deeply about you. When he first learned of you he kinda made sure he gave you the life you were having. He made sure you have a perfect life as you wanted but with him. He is kinda solipsistic sometimes" Brooke chuckled while Madison rolled her eyes glaring at him. 

"Yeah, he is solipsistic," Aurora sighs as she looked around. "Is MAdison there?" She asked And Brooke handed over the phone. "Hey, dear! Hope he is treating you right!" Madison asks wondering about her more. "I don't know. I mean I am free to roam around the house or mansion. Aiden is living the best of his life as a baby of course." Aurora tried to explain. "Then what it is sweety?" 

"It awkwardly feels home. He feels warm to me when he is around and it's threatening..." She was cut off by Madison. "Cause you don't wanna feel that warmth or ray of hope to have everything as beautiful as you planned for your coming life. You just have to truth the process and don't fight it!" Madison advised when Zagreus walked into the living room and stopped watching her talking over the phone. He stood crossing his arms against his chest raising his eyebrow and making who she was talking to. 

"The vesps is here!" She started making Madison laugh. "True I thought the same for while but he is anything like his family. Just truth this one this time." Madison smiles as she hangs up on her. Aurora keeps the phone away without glancing at him.

"Vesps!" Zagreus stated as he was shocked by the name for himself. "I have some names to add to the list if it is available," Aurora stated while Zagreus grabbed the list and passed it to her. "I am glad I came up with Aiden!" Zagreus whispered as he takes his seat beside her again and she watched him in shock. "You What?" she asked while Zagreus watched her. 

"I thought Madison..." Aurora speaks in shock when Zagreus cuts her off. "I was there when you gave birth and I name him." He stated while Aurora just sat there in shock. "Don't you have names to add?" he passed the list and she grabbed it ready to write down.