Later

Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Haywards Heath, Next Day 

"Aurora, at least, have fruits you are dull and skinny while working day and night at the government project! You need to ingest before you get unhealthy additionally."Madison was intimidated by her maternal tone as Aurora wandered up with a rolled blueprint, taking a seat over the chair, and glancing at the food. 

"This keeps me distracted and some money is good. You know I can't go back now and this gives me hopes of new life."  She says when abruptly nauseous hits her and places her palm against her mouth, and ran towards her room.

Madison quickly left everything and followed her behind towards the room, finding Aurora throwing up again from her upset stomach. It was days Aurora was throwing up Madison at first thought she fell sick, but now she understood what exactly it was. 

"Are You pregnant?" Madison speaks unconsciously and Aurora throws up again badly. Madison walks behind her and holds her hair rubbing her back. 

After washing her face, she sat with her granny over the bed while Anna glances at her silently. 

"Is It Iorwerth?" Anna requested after the long silence and Aurora nods negatively glancing at Madison with tear full eyes.  "I don't even know him. It Just Happened." Aurora cried while Madison nods her head and holds her shoulder. She rubs her back to soothe figuring out another unsolved matter.

"Get ready, We have to visit the obstetrician," Madison said, getting up after patting Aurora's Back as Aurora burst into tears placing her hands over her belly. 

"I eradicated your life!!" Aurora cried, holding her belly as she felt the emotion overpowering her after a month again. 

"That baby is Ryan's grandchild. His life won't be ruined! I promise that." Madison says, grabbing the keys to the house and walking out of the room.

Aurora just cried, holding her belly as her life went out of her hands. 'I am never expected to have my life like this. I had everything planned perfectly. Then how the hell does it goes wrong!! Why me when I only wanted happiness in my life' She weeps swearing herself.

Madison walks out of the house, glancing at the unusually black car at the same spot for a month. Madison ignores the car holding her bag and keeps walking on the street. The black car doors open as yyoungman walks out with a hooded head and black shades over the eyes keeping up a quick pace with Madison. 

"You should stop following me, young man."

"I will!! Once I know the thing I am looking for isn't with you," He says in his thick alluring accent. Madison stops in her steps and glances at the orbs. "She never came to me and how do you know I am her related? I was never mentioned in the history."

"Trust me, you are more than mentioned to Kensington. We never had things hidden between us." He says and Madison's pupils enlarge glancing at the person.  

"Zagreus Adair Kensington!!" Madison's words immediately leave her mouth as Zagerus Removes his shades. 

"So be sure! She isn't around or if I found her here you know the consequences!" Zagreus threaten as Madison stood terrified. She gulps finding him standing in front of her all in his glory. She was to fall due to fear when Zagreus held her and communicates.

"My family was intending to crash the betrothal and kill the groom, but seems like we got things in another way. Remember Aurora was promised to me. My grandfather would have agreed to let go of her and marry some other but my father didn't. She was sworn to me and I will have her." Zagreus remarked coldly as he glimpsed at Madison with her piercing gaze. 

"Between if you better find your granddaughter soon cause she will be mine at the end of the year. I made sure I get what was promised to my family in past." Zagreus pat Madison back and places his sunglasses back walking away casually like he just jeopardizes Madison.

After An hour Aurora was sitting in the OB-GYN cabin while Madison's friends tested her blood and Urine. Madison sat glancing at lost and confounded Aurora coming out of the bathroom changed in her normal dress after the test. After the Pregnancy test came positive Madison didn't wait for a second and brought her hospital. 

"Yeah, It's Positive!" The OB-GYN expressed as she glanced at Madison while she held Aurora's hands. 

"You will not tell anyone. We are hiding Aurora And we will hide this blood of family line." Madison said firmly covering Aurora with the Jacket as she sat numb glancing out of window with a hand over her belly. 

"Your secret is my secret Madison! There are people already looking for her. Iorwerth had got power and he wants her dead at any cost. That boy has some dumb sense along with Athena." OB-GYN says, holding the reports out to her as Madison speaks again.

"It is good for the baby; I mean Aurora is still seeing the therapist and her medication is still going on," Madison asks and the OB-GYN nods her head. "It is positive news until Aurora accepts the truth and moves on with her life. She has to do it for the baby." 

"My family line won't end with Aurora. This baby will survive no matter what. She will make it" Madison says, glancing at Aurora and then at her friend. 

"The baby will survive!!" Aurora says at Madison's friend's comments as the lady glances at Aurora. Madison squeezes her hand as Aurora gets up walking out along with her granny. 

Madison was driving the car when her eyes falls on the car outside her house. She smiles at Aurora and kept driving. Aurora notices her still driving. " We were just home." She conveys while noticing her. 

"I thought a long drive would be fine for you and the baby." Madison states and Aurora nods her looking outside the car window. 

"Mom & Dad would have been so happy for this baby. Right!" Aurora questioned noticing the fading bushes and street lights of the city while moving outskirt of the city. "He would have been so proud of you to see turning into mother." She smiles and holds Aurora in one hand while driving with another. "You know turning into a mother is the best feeling in the world. This phase is just amazing and I know you will turn into the best mother you can be." She articulates and Aurora nods her head, closing her eyes while resting against the car seat. " I hope I turn out what my baby expects me to be," she says while staying in silence. 

Kensington Estate

"Did you find her?" Arsenio Adair Kensington speaks while watching his son Zagreus Adair Kensington sitting sipping his wine. 

"No Idea what transpired to her? My men are still discovering her." Zagreus conveys while taking a sip and watching the fire burning at the fireplace. "You need to find her before Ares Azriel King locates her. She isn't just any woman. She was promised to you and she falls in a family line. Ares has started a war that has no end. I heard he is in Norway nowadays with his wife." Arsenio enunciates watching his son. 

"Nobody knows who am I and until I am kept undiscovered no harm is coming to her. And about the promise is made the family it will be fulfilled," He concludes finally emptying his glass and getting up ready to walk out when Senior Adair walks inside the room with the file in his hand. 

"Lilly's final desire has been fulfilled. I have the chronology of Iorwerth criminalities and Illegal property transfer but until we find Aurora furthermore we can't do anything." Senior Adair Kensington remarked firmly, observing them. 

"Why wait when he can kill him?" Zagreus stated and Senior Adair rolls his eyes. "The property will go to charity and trust. So, you can't.'

"Look, I care negligibly about that brood what I care more about is the lineage pledge is concluded. Otherwise, I have lots more consequential things to do." Zagreus framed coldly walking out of the room as his men's followed him behind with their guns.