Lawyer

Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Zagreus marched inside the mansion watching his grandfather seat over his armchair sipping his coffee. Adair smiled at him when Zaegrus stood. "How dare you meddle in my business?" Zagreus yelled as Adair watched him. "What Business?" He demanded his grandson calmly while keeping the cup down. 

"Aurora Linneus!" Zagreus speaks as Adair's eyes widen. "You must be kidding!" 

"That baby is mine!" Zagreus yelled on top of his lung as the men in the mansion turned watching him in fear. "Fuck!" Adair speaks and looks at his grandson. "You can't go after her. I made a promise!" 

"You did the worst you could have done. The Baby would be on the threat when Ares and I fight the war!" Zagreus huffed as Adair stood while guilt was written all over his face. "I didn't know. But I promise she will be safe." Adair speaks while Zagerus just smashed the Vase and left the building. 

After a Month 

"Who the fuck is running this case in court for the trial!" Iorwerth hissed reading the court order while Camilla watched and silent Athena. After Athena lost the baby she was nothing but mute. 

"Get the best lawyer in the city. We will win this case." Athena speaks watching Iorwerth. Iorwerth watched her in shock as she speaks. "Nobody has the proof that we did it. We have a majority chance of winning this." She says and Iorwerth nods his head. He walks up and takes the seat beside her and held her hand. "No matter what we will go through this together," He says and she nods getting up. 

"Call Brooke! He is the best Lawyer in the city." Athena asked and Iorwreth nods grabbing his cellphone. 

Brooke smiled as he held Aiden in his arms while Aurora looked for the outfit. She smiled as she put her hands forward to have her baby as Brooke's cell phone started to ring. He handed Aiden to Aurora and answered the call. "Yes, Boss!" Brooke speaks and Aurora's smile faded. Aiden shifts putting his tiny in her hair and pulling her making her chuckle again. 

"Come over!" Iorwerth demanded and hung up the recall while Brooke smirked. "It worked!" He speaks and aurora nods her head. "Did you get the lawyer you said that had never lost his case!" Aurora asked while Aiden made sounds to get her attention. "He is on the way here!" Brooke says as he smirked at his devilish plan when the Bell rings grabbing Aurora's attention. 

"I will get it!" Madison speaks getting up and walking away while Brooke smiles watching Aiden. He was watching his mother with his green orbs while holding her hair in his tiny fist. 

Madison walked back into the living hall with the old man behind her and a deep frown written over her face. "You attend him I will be in the kitchen!" Madison says in anger watching Brooke. Brooke nodded his head and smiled at the old man. 

 "Aldford Azriel King!" Brooke is introduced and Aurora nods her head watching the old man. "Call Me Senior King!" Aldford asked as he takes his seat and watched Aurora and then the baby in her arms. "You grew up in a beautiful woman Aurora!" He smiled.

"You know me!" Aurora asked him in shock while Brooke left them alone. "I know your family!" He answered truthfully as Aurora smiled and Aldford asked. "Can I hold him?" He asked and she nods her head handing Aiden to him. "You were just a month baby when Lilly walked to my house for help. Since then I have known your family." The senior king answered and Aurora nods her head. 

"My mother knew a lot of Mafia stuff!" Aurora speaks making him chuckle. "MAfia was that saved you and your mother when Ryan couldn't. Camilla and Athena looked for every way to kill you guys!" Senior king speaks as Aurora watched him in surprise at the new piece of information. 

"More of it Adair Kensington kept your guys protected." Senior king speak smiling at Aiden and mumbled. "Wonder when my grandson would give me great grandson!" He says making Aurora chuckle. 

"So are you ready to get everything back?" Senior King asked and Aurora nods her head. "You have to keep him hidden at any cost!" He advised as Madison walked Keeping coffee and taking her seat. 

"Madison how long it have been?" Senior king asked while Madison rolled her eyes. "We Divorced remember when you cheated your ass with Ares Grandmother!" Madison speaks making him nod. "But it is the best decision of our lives!" He grinned and Madison rolled while Aurora sat confused watching them. 

"You guys were married?" She asked in shock while Madison shrugged and Senior king nods his head and Aurora burst into a laugh. "You guys would have made cat dog lives!"

"Actually worst! we almost killed each other." Madison speaks making Aurora hold her laugh and watch them. "Now I Know why we have allies with Mafia!" Aurora smiled while Madison ignore Senior King's presence. 

"Brooke will make sure Iorwreth lose his case and on our side, I will make sure they never put their foot off the Central Jail." Senior king says turning serious and Aurora nods her head. 

"Tell Everything that happened even you and Iorwerth. No Details should be missed." He asked as Aurora starts telling him.